FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Your 3 FAVOURITES 3 COCKTAILS RECIPES?????
Your 3 FAVOURITES 3 COCKTAILS RECIPES?????
marcoslive
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-04-09 2:14 pm   Permalink

Yeahhhh
what are your 3 favourite 3 cocktail recipes?
I'd appreciate so much if you explain them ( I mean ingredients,measures,....)

View Profile of marcoslive Send a personal message to marcoslive  Email marcoslive     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-10 01:12 am   Permalink

I request that we help this new guy on the block, because
A.) The GROG LOG and INTOXICA are not available in Spain, and
B.) As my recent e-bay auctions prove, Spain has a fine tradition in cocktail container manufacture, but the drinks served in these fine mugs are ABOMINABLE ! Maybe this will be the first step in changing that...

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomictonytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-10 10:49 am   Permalink

Yes i was in Spain recently and ordered a Mai Tai, and while i'm not complaining about being served 20 oz of neat spirits in a pilsner glass for 6 euros, it sure as shit weren't no Mai Tai.

View Profile of atomictonytiki Send a personal message to atomictonytiki  Goto the website of atomictonytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
marcoslive
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-04-10 12:15 pm   Permalink

Well, Spain is known thanks to its beers and wine (very cheap, that's why we see a lot of travelers drunken upper lips )..... When you go out at night for fun usual is whiskey, rum or vodka with soda. Nothing more. Nobody knows about Mai Tais, Blue Hawaiians,.......just whiskey and whiskey and whiskey.......

Well, my 3 favourites cocktails:
Blue Hawaiian
Rastafarian (VERY GOOD)
and a good TEQUILA SUNRISE

View Profile of marcoslive Send a personal message to marcoslive  Email marcoslive     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kreaky Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-11 11:42 pm   Permalink

This link could help,
http://tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic-new.php?topic=5286&forum=1#fresh

but I could recommend just about anything in Beachbum Berry's books. You should be able to find them on line.

View Profile of Kreaky Tiki Send a personal message to Kreaky Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crataegus
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-04-12 5:49 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-04-09 14:14, marcoslive wrote:
Yeahhhh
what are your 3 favourite 3 cocktail recipes?
I'd appreciate so much if you explain them ( I mean ingredients,measures,....)

My #1 favorite was given to me by a High Priest of Mixology at my favorite dive bar. It's called a Hairy Whore.

equal parts of melon liqueur, peach schnapps, vodka, malibu, sour mix, and pineapple shaken with ice and then strained. (I asked the High Priest for a shooter that said, "F*CK <the place where I work>," and he gave us that as a shooter for four people. It's normally served as a cocktail.)

My #2 favorite is Cuba Libre.

#3 is a white russian. (I'm not hardcore enough to mentally live in the tropics all the time.)

View Profile of crataegus Send a personal message to crataegus  Goto the website of crataegus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation