FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Von Franco Tiki Show JULY 10th at the Bahooka w/special guests!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Von Franco Tiki Show JULY 10th at the Bahooka w/special guests!!!
ErichTroudt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-04 02:16 am   Permalink

you only need reservations to have dinner there.

Anyone can come to the show. No admission, first come, first served, as many as we can cram in the back room.

besides, Bahooka has several bars, they will have cocktails waitresses in the room with us, and there will even be a drink special/special event mug.

View Profile of ErichTroudt Send a personal message to ErichTroudt  Email ErichTroudt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-07-04 2:05 pm   Permalink

I was at Bahooka yesterday and was talking with the owner. They are not taking reservations anymore for that night. Looks like it is going to be pretty full. I am still planning to go. It might help if TC'ers that have reservations are willing to add one or two to their groups as an impromptu thing.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-04 8:09 pm   Permalink

What no love for the big fellas, I need at least a 3XL in a T braddah! How about hooking me up with a print instead??

Toa

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomicchick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-05 2:25 pm   Permalink

Bummer, I was too late. Called to make reservations and I was denied. Oh well, I'll still be there. Who needs food? I only wanted there drinks anyway!

View Profile of Atomicchick Send a personal message to Atomicchick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-05 8:12 pm   Permalink

So basically since everyone is going, we are going to be waiting in line outside, just like last month at LACMA???????????????

lacma

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ErichTroudt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-06 01:16 am   Permalink

Hey Tiki-Toa I can get you a 3xl shirt if you want one. The issue is that the shirt companies charge more money for the 2xl and 3xl. It's not fair but they cost us more. Those sizes are $15 + $4 for shipping. Email Jrmcnastyproductions@yahoo.com if you want one.

As far as the prints go, there will be 100 available that night to the public. If there are any that don't sell, they will be offered here to TC members first.

View Profile of ErichTroudt Send a personal message to ErichTroudt  Email ErichTroudt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-07 2:01 pm   Permalink

the Bone Productions elf work shop in working overtime... Bamboo is flying as you read over at the BambooBen works... this Limited Edition of 50 with four names on it looks fantastic....

I'll have lots of one of a kind stuff and NEW PRODUCTS!!!!! debuted!!!!

this is going to be fun!

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ErichTroudt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-07 11:44 pm   Permalink

Al's right. The 4 artist collaboration is amazing. For those who haven't been over to www.tikifarm.com to see it, here it is...

"This special piece is a collaboration of efforts between Von Franco (the designer), Crazy Al (the product sculptor and manufacturer of the hand-stained resin pedestal’d stem), Tiki Farm (the manufacturer of the glazed ceramic chalice bowl) and Bamboo Ben (the manufacturer of the “Sacrificial Tiki Altar Box”). This is the first time ever that these 4 artist’s have combined energies to produce a single piece. The price for this piece: $100."

This is going to be a fun event.

ErichTroudt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-07 11:48 pm   Permalink

Remember, you DON"T need dinner reservations to come to the show. Bahooka has several bars, and will even have drink waitresses in the room. Doors open at 7:30pm.

Anyone coming in from out of state, please come find me. I will have something special for you in appreciation of your travels.

Tiki Brad
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-07-08 3:09 pm   Permalink

I've got one, possibly two, open seats at my table. My reservations are a bit late though at 8:00. Drop me a line if you're interested. See you all there!

View Profile of Tiki Brad Send a personal message to Tiki Brad  Email Tiki Brad     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LAWebChick
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-07-09 2:28 pm   Permalink

We have a 7pm reservation for 8, but a few of our party dropped out today, which means we have room for 3 and possibly even 4 TCers if any of you would like to join us!

We're shooting to get there early (6:30ish) to say hey to Pat & Rufus before the shindig begins.

Drop an email to lawebchick @ nocturne . com since I may forget to check TC before we hit the road...

Karen

View Profile of LAWebChick Send a personal message to LAWebChick  Email LAWebChick     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-09 6:01 pm   Permalink

NEW STUFF! and the début of Crazy AL Tiki#70 "Fairman Wedding Tiki"!!!

it will be a late night...

Does anyone have a lap-top I can use for the duration of the show? I need two of them!!!
will plug them in...
free gift awaits!

email
al@tikimania.com
or call 714 960 3003 Thanks

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-10 12:48 am   Permalink

Does anyone have a lap-top I can use for the duration of the show? I need two of them!!!
will plug them in...
free gift awaits! (as CraZy Al said )

-------------------------------

Mrs. Boo has a lap, but not the TOP "you" are used too!!!! Now you say 2? That would be a 4 some??? Arrrrrrrrrrrrr!! You go plug yourself into some other outlet!!!! God damn! Aren't you asleep from all the "last minute" stressing of this show?? Fucking BeautiFul!!!!

Hey, come to this show! It will be "one of a kind"! Trust me!

p.s. where is RevBambooBen been? Ben busy.(benzart. keep carving!GO!)

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

p.s.s. I ain't the Bamboo Dude guy! (he spells it wrong!!!!!!) ( fuck!)

See you all at the "Bamboo Ben and Friends" show tomorrow at the BAHOOOOOOKA!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-10 01:13 am   Permalink

well' silence was golden.....

ErichTroudt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-11 03:35 am   Permalink

Wow...what an event. It was really packed. I mean packed beyond are wildest thoughts. I would like to thank everyone that came out to the event. The Bahooka and the artists enjoyed having everyone there. The Bahooka staff said everyone was so nice and they had never been that crowded....EVER!

Once again thank you to all of those who came to the event. (some as far as Arizona and Colorado!!!!)

Pictures will be up soon.

Erich

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation