FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Announcing the First Annual Zombie Taste-Off at Tiki Oasis IV!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
Announcing the First Annual Zombie Taste-Off at Tiki Oasis IV!
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-18 12:28 pm   Permalink

It was a tie between Martiki & Dr. Z. I think Z's has the huge trophy for the 1st half the year. I know their was a photo someone took.

Tbird.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-18 4:23 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-05-18 12:28, Tiki Bird wrote:
I know their was a photo someone took.
Tbird.

Humuhumu has it in her archives.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-21 6:56 pm   Permalink

Yes, it was a tie between Team Z and Team Martiki. All the recipes were all very unique and distinct.

I kept the jar of ballots. A lot of people wrote notes and/or comments. It was amazing to the wide variety of comments. The same drink would get a comment like "nasty" and yet another person would rate the same drink "this rocks". It just goes to show you "different strokes for different folks".

All the drinks had one thing in common, they were strong. Although in some you couldn't really taste the liquor--it was there baby...thus the name ZOMBIE. Throw back a couple of Zombies and you'll be in the land of the living dead.

HEY TEAMS, JUST FOR *HITS AND GIGGLES, what do you think about posting the actual recipes on this thread? Just a thought!

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation