FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki More Johnny Sens Tiki Mugs & Duncan Tiki Bowls on Ebay.
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
More Johnny Sens Tiki Mugs & Duncan Tiki Bowls on Ebay.
KokomoTikiBar&Grill
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-22 11:26 am   Permalink

Just some more mugs that I have up for sale. Check em out! http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=nedyahr&completed=0&sort=3&since=-1

[ This Message was edited by: kokomotikibar&grill on 2002-08-22 12:19 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Kokomotikibar&grill on 2002-09-12 07:19 ]

[ This Message was edited by: KokomoTikiBar&Grill on 2002-09-17 09:35 ]

[ This Message was edited by: KokomoTikiBar&Grill on 2002-10-07 08:49 ]

View Profile of KokomoTikiBar&Grill Send a personal message to KokomoTikiBar&Grill      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Suburban Hipster
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-22 12:25 pm   Permalink

I like your mugs, but I was wondering whether you mark them in a manner that will warn potential third party buyers that they are reproductions?

View Profile of Suburban Hipster Send a personal message to Suburban Hipster  Email Suburban Hipster     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KokomoTikiBar&Grill
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-22 12:29 pm   Permalink

Oh, and help a man out by bidding on these so my starving children can be fed. Oh, and so I can build my in home Tiki bar. My wife lets me use this money to build it. So help a brother out. Is that enough begging? If not, I will continue.

View Profile of KokomoTikiBar&Grill Send a personal message to KokomoTikiBar&Grill      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KokomoTikiBar&Grill
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-22 12:31 pm   Permalink

Hey hipster! Well, I would hope that the next seller will be honest about it. No other way than that.

BONBONVIC
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-22 2:10 pm   Permalink

Hey Kokomo. Let me get this straight. Is the black Leilani mug a repo.? I have read before your mold story.

View Profile of BONBONVIC Send a personal message to BONBONVIC      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KokomoTikiBar&Grill
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-22 2:16 pm   Permalink

No, the mug is from the Leilani as discribed. I have two, getting rid of one. Thanks.

KokomoTikiBar&Grill
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-22 2:18 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2002-08-22 14:10, BONBONVIC wrote:
I have read before your mold story.

What do you mean by this?

BONBONVIC
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-22 2:20 pm   Permalink

Thanks. I have placed a bid.

View Profile of BONBONVIC Send a personal message to BONBONVIC      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KokomoTikiBar&Grill
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-22 2:23 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the bid. You would really like the others. They are new reproductions, but they are well made one at a time. I just wish I could find a old Tiki Bob mold. Now that would be cool. New vintage mugs, they are awesome, Check my feedback on them. Thanks.

BONBONVIC
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-22 2:27 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2002-08-22 14:18, KokomoTikiBar&Grill wrote:
Quote:

On 2002-08-22 14:10, BONBONVIC wrote:
I have read before your mold story.

What do you mean by this?

Referring to buying molds and doing repo's

BONBONVIC
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-29 11:24 am   Permalink

Thanks anyway Kokomo. I got sniped.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=2133784540

KokomoTikiBar&Grill
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-29 12:08 pm   Permalink

Sorry! Well get some of those other mugs I got up on ebay then. Help a starving brother Tiki Centralite out. Thanks for your bidding. Donald

martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2002-08-29 1:14 pm   Permalink

Bon Bon-

I'm the guilty party I'm afraid. Let it be said that there was no other activity on this one. And let it also be said that this mug means a lot to me: My family is from Fresno, and I have been looking for one of these forever. My mother tells great stories about getting trashed with various boys at the Leilani on Blackstone. Though it appears she was too drunk to remember to keep any of the mugs! She'll get a kick out of it.

My apologies. Now if I could only afford the Tiki Bob that's ending in one hour....

-martin

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
midnite
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-29 2:06 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Now if I could only afford the Tiki Bob that's ending in one hour....
-martin

Yep, I feel the same way about the Steve Crane Tiki mug that ends tonight. Lovely to look at, but outside the envelope for what I will pay.

Just a few items from my August sale remain, but they're some of the best pieces. Maybe I will have some things to bring to the mini-auction.

midnite

View Profile of midnite Send a personal message to midnite      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BONBONVIC
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-29 2:18 pm   Permalink

YOU BASTARD. Just kidding. Oh well...
Now to make you feel guilty. I was buying this for my 3 1/2 year old named Leilani. I have amassed matchbooks, menu's, and mugs and am planning to give to her when she is older.
I will forgive all over a double Mai Tai

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation