FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Fisherman's Vibraphonic trio live at Purple Orchid 5/1/04
Fisherman's Vibraphonic trio live at Purple Orchid 5/1/04
tiki mick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-15 5:02 pm   Permalink

My dear friends from NYC are playing at the Purple orchid in el segundo on 5/1/04..any other TC-ites going? I will be there with my Wahine! See ya there!

View Profile of tiki mick Send a personal message to tiki mick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikidrummer
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-04-16 12:49 am   Permalink

Awsome!! I'm glad you're coming out to see us play, Tiki Mick! We'll definately meet up at Oasis, but glad to hear you'll be coming to the pre-oasis party at The Purple Orchid...

...be sure to catch Day 2 of the pre-oasis party at The Pike Restaurant in Long Beach featuring Crazy Al croonin' & coconut crackin'!! You never know what surprises you'll find waiting for you at a Fisherman show!!!

...and we can't wait to see what The Smokin' Menehunes have in store for Tiki Oasis!! See y'all in a couple of weeks...

--tikidrummer
The Fisherman's Vibraphonic Trio
http://www.fishermansburlesque.com

***Check the website for a complete list of The Fisherman's LA Tour Dates***

View Profile of tikidrummer Send a personal message to tikidrummer  Goto the website of tikidrummer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation