[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki Movie: "The Party."
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Movie: "The Party."
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-17 09:43 am   Permalink

Wow that birdy num num site is a real waste of a good URL!

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-17 11:03 am   Permalink

Here's a great bio about Claudine Longet.

http://www.swinginchicks.com/claudine_longet.htm

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-18 4:54 pm   Permalink

What a great movie! How about our hero's ride...a Messerschmidt http://www.davepics.com/Misc/Cars/Messerschmidt You don't see many of those in movies anymore (or then, actually). I like the interaction with the Hollywood cowboy too. Cowboys & Indians go together so well, little partner.

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-19 07:57 am   Permalink

i *feel the party love*

for more swingin pad action, i suggest viewing all the "matt helm" movies ~ i think 'the silencers' is the best...

(hrundi smelling the caviar on his hand): "pooh!"

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-27 8:50 pm   Permalink

After all the great reviews I rented it on Netflix. I agree awesome house. I had to rewind it @ the credits when I saw Gavin in the credits.

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-27 9:25 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-04-18 16:54, Shipwreckjoey wrote:
What a great movie! How about our hero's ride...a Messerschmidt http://www.davepics.com/Misc/Cars/Messerschmidt You don't see many of those in movies anymore (or then, actually). I like the interaction with the Hollywood cowboy too. Cowboys & Indians go together so well, little partner.

Cool site Joey!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-28 12:50 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-04-16 14:19, thejab wrote:
Peter Sellers and Jacques Tati are both comic geniuses.

sssoo true. They're my idols

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-28 02:11 am   Permalink

The DVD of 'The Party' is going to be released in the UK on June 7th, 2004 along with another classic of the era 'What's New Pussycat'.

Hooray!
Trader Woody

View Profile of Trader Woody Send a personal message to Trader Woody  Email Trader Woody     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-28 10:56 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-04-28 02:11, Trader Woody wrote:
The DVD of 'The Party' is going to be released in the UK on June 7th, 2004 along with another classic of the era 'What's New Pussycat'.

Hooray!
Trader Woody

Is it gonna be bonus on it ?? Because I have the american DVD and it's a bit poor on special features, it only has the trailer.

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-28 11:46 am   Permalink

I'm not sure, but we Brit's are pretty scathing about any DVD's that don't come with a raft full of special features. And we'd like a Shag cover too. Thanks.

Trader Woody

View Profile of Trader Woody Send a personal message to Trader Woody  Email Trader Woody     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation