FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Tiki Oasis IV (2004) Attendance List~Are you on it? Read First Post.
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis IV (2004) Attendance List~Are you on it? Read First Post.
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-18 10:28 pm   Permalink

By popular request I am starting this years roll call thread for Tiki Oasis IV. If you are going either private message me or email me, or even reply here and I'll edit THIS post and add you to this list.
Bringing kids? Tell me their age(s), so us parents can let our own kid(s) know if they will have playmates. All the kids got along great last year!

Attending:

Please note that this is NOT any type of guarantee for entering into the event. You must contact Otto directly yourself for your tickets and confirmation. (Caliente Tropics guests must check with the hotel directly for your confirmation.) This list is just for public knowledge as to who is going to the event.

A few have asked why I have put the "links" to the attendees profiles. Three reasons: First, to have quick access to past posts of the TC member to refresh your memory. Second, to see where other TC'ers are traveling from (so it would be nice if all of you could update your profile). Third, to see what other TC'ers interests & occupations are (sure it's a vacation, but it never hurts to network!).

[ This Message was edited by: sugarcaddydaddy on 2004-05-06 16:05 ]

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-18 10:53 pm   Permalink

What about the "Subserviant Chicken!!!"

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-19 1:38 pm   Permalink

I'm in and will be there Friday through Sunday! See ya all there!

View Profile of TikiHula Send a personal message to TikiHula  Email TikiHula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kick_the_reverb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-19 3:03 pm   Permalink

kick_the_reverb & Mrs. kick_the_reverb
Will be there.
See you
Ran

View Profile of kick_the_reverb Send a personal message to kick_the_reverb  Email kick_the_reverb Goto the website of kick_the_reverb     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2004-04-19 6:39 pm   Permalink

Family Bong will be there with kids!

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
trustar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-20 2:26 pm   Permalink

Trustar clan is in the house!

Turstar, Little Susan
& Grandkids
Tikiboy Gage age 7
Hula-hips Mackenzie age 6

T

View Profile of trustar Send a personal message to trustar      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Molokai Mike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-20 5:28 pm   Permalink

Conga Lounge will be well represented :
Mr and Mrs Conga Mike and DJ Mano

View Profile of Molokai Mike Send a personal message to Molokai Mike  Email Molokai Mike Goto the website of Molokai Mike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-20 8:32 pm   Permalink

BambooBen/RevBambooBen........ Who's it gonna be?

Bamboo Ben. The work-a-holic (during the day, sun up to after sun down).

or

RevBambooBen. The alco.............tc-holic(everyone needs a release and TC seems to be it for the Rev.).

I'm sure they'll both be there!!! Can't wait! It just get's better and better each year!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-20 8:37 pm   Permalink

Hey!! Check it out and click on "Mrs. Bamboo" what the??? Cool! score.

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-20 10:09 pm   Permalink

My Wife and my 2,1/2 year old daughter will be there .

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hazmania
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-04-20 10:25 pm   Permalink

Mr. and Mrs. Hazmania will be attending.

View Profile of hazmania Send a personal message to hazmania  Email hazmania     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hotrod_tiki

Posted: 2004-04-21 02:07 am   Permalink

I will be attending with my girlfriend Trader Jack. We're coming over from England and it's our first Tiki event in the US. Be gentle with us!

View Profile of hotrod_tiki Send a personal message to hotrod_tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vwtikigirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-21 7:07 pm   Permalink

vwtikigirl and mr. vwtikigirl will be attending for at least saturday, the rest is still up in the air. We got our confirmation today!

View Profile of vwtikigirl Send a personal message to vwtikigirl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikifrog
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-04-22 1:46 pm   Permalink

Hey,
Just before the Gong. Mr. and Mrs. Tikifrog will be there from Friday to Sunday. Good to see you guys.

View Profile of Tikifrog Send a personal message to Tikifrog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-23 12:38 am   Permalink

Yay, TikiFrogs! I remember you from Baby Poly Pop's bday last year. Hot Rod and Trader Jack, look forward to meeting you.

Glad to see that all y'all are making the trek to the lovely Caliente Tropics

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation