FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Tiki Oasis IV (2004) Attendance List~Are you on it? Read First Post.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis IV (2004) Attendance List~Are you on it? Read First Post.
thebaxdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-02 09:13 am   Permalink

Hey, BigBro
Are you sending Charles in your place again?
We sure are going to miss you!!
Happydog (What can I do?)

View Profile of thebaxdog Send a personal message to thebaxdog  Email thebaxdog Goto the website of thebaxdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Cocktail
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-02 12:55 pm   Permalink

The "Spirit of Sven" will not be attending this year, but I bet his inebriated Doppelganger will be lurking about the burlesque performances.

View Profile of Atomic Cocktail Send a personal message to Atomic Cocktail  Goto the website of Atomic Cocktail     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-02 1:03 pm   Permalink

the suburban pagan will be bringing his pagan wife and 4 year old daughter to revel amongst the idols! They will be there on Saturday!

View Profile of suburbanpagan Send a personal message to suburbanpagan  Email suburbanpagan Goto the website of suburbanpagan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
keigs20
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-02 4:34 pm   Permalink

Im there and my girl Heather.....
whooohoooo!!
I am excited can you tell

View Profile of keigs20 Send a personal message to keigs20  Email keigs20 Goto the website of keigs20     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GiantRobotTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-05-03 02:41 am   Permalink

Whats a Doppelganger?? Does it have something to do with Tiki??

View Profile of GiantRobotTiki Send a personal message to GiantRobotTiki  Email GiantRobotTiki Goto the website of GiantRobotTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikibob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-03 07:33 am   Permalink

I will be there. Mule train should pull in around noon-ish.

Michele (Hanalei Pirate) will not be coming with me this year. She has a conflicting event scheduled for Saturday that she cannot miss.

So --- I will be "stag-tiki" for the weekend.

Balmy regards,

Tiki Bob

View Profile of tikibob Send a personal message to tikibob  Email tikibob Goto the website of tikibob     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-03 09:02 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-05-03 07:33, tikibob wrote:
I will be there. Mule train should pull in around noon-ish.

Michele (Hanalei Pirate) will not be coming with me this year. She has a conflicting event scheduled for Saturday that she cannot miss.

So --- I will be "stag-tiki" for the weekend.

Balmy regards,

Tiki Bob

GOT LOBSTER?

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-05-03 10:41 am   Permalink

NO.

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-03 8:55 pm   Permalink

Quote:
On 2004-05-03 10:41, mrsmiley wrote:NO.

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-05 01:12 am   Permalink

Yo SCD,

What happened to the list?

[ This Message was edited by: TikiPug on 2004-05-05 01:12 ]

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cultjam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-07 3:56 pm   Permalink

VWTikiGirl, when are you going? I just can't get out of here for the whole weekend but if you don't mind a hitcher with you I'd love to go Saturday!

Lisa

View Profile of Cultjam Send a personal message to Cultjam      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKIWAGON
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2005-01-06 3:58 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-04-18 22:28, SugarCaddyDaddy wrote:
By popular request I am starting this years roll call thread for Tiki Oasis IV. If you are going either private message me or email me, or even reply here and I'll edit THIS post and add you to this list.
Bringing kids? Tell me their age(s), so us parents can let our own kid(s) know if they will have playmates. All the kids got along great last year!

Attending:

Please note that this is NOT any type of guarantee for entering into the event. You must contact Otto directly yourself for your tickets and confirmation. (Caliente Tropics guests must check with the hotel directly for your confirmation.) This list is just for public knowledge as to who is going to the event.

A few have asked why I have put the "links" to the attendees profiles. Three reasons: First, to have quick access to past posts of the TC member to refresh your memory. Second, to see where other TC'ers are traveling from (so it would be nice if all of you could update your profile). Third, to see what other TC'ers interests & occupations are (sure it's a vacation, but it never hurts to network!).

[ This Message was edited by: sugarcaddydaddy on 2004-05-06 16:05 ]

View Profile of TIKIWAGON Send a personal message to TIKIWAGON  Email TIKIWAGON Goto the website of TIKIWAGON     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-01-06 5:00 pm   Permalink

2004 !?! I thought I brought up some old topics when I posted photos earlier this week.
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-06 5:39 pm   Permalink

why put this in the old thread? Just start a new one.

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wersmo Derinc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-01-07 10:30 am   Permalink

Rebecca and I will be there. Will not miss it no matter what!

View Profile of Wersmo Derinc Send a personal message to Wersmo Derinc      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation