Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Tiki Stuff at K-Mart
Tiki Stuff at K-Mart
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-20 12:49 pm   Permalink

I came across some poolside friendly Tiki drinkware at K Mart! There is a Tiki pitcher & matching tumblers in a clear orange acrylic, Tiki stem wine & margarita glasses in clear and clear orange acrylic, similar style monkey stem acrylic glasses, and monkey shaped plastic ice cubes. Not too bad if you are looking for patio & poolside drinkware! All is $5.99 or less

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2004-04-20 1:17 pm   Permalink

Hey! Has anyone else noticed that K-Mart has a certain, well... olfactory response?

There's a K-Mart by my house and when I walk by and the automatic doors opens, there's a certain ... aroma.

Not bad mind you, just unique.

I call it "The K-Mart Aroma Therapy" (kind of catchy don't you think?)

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mattfink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-20 1:31 pm   Permalink

K-mart???!!! That would be last place that I would think of finding Tiki...they closed most of them here in Michigan and canned a whole ton of people...adding to the record high unemployment rate here....in fact, they suck!!!

View Profile of mattfink Send a personal message to mattfink  Email mattfink Goto the website of mattfink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-20 2:11 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-04-20 13:17, Tiki_Bong wrote:
Hey! Has anyone else noticed that K-Mart has a certain, well... olfactory response?
I call it "The K-Mart Aroma Therapy" (kind of catchy don't you think?)

I call it K-Fart

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PockyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-03-14 3:14 pm   Permalink

hey i just located a south-pacific rug that K-Mart is now carrying
http://www.kmart.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=122122&Ntt=south+pacific&Ntk=All&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&N=466&Nty=1

View Profile of PockyTiki Send a personal message to PockyTiki  Email PockyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
King Bushwich the 33rd
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-04 4:08 pm   Permalink

It's Spring and tikis migrate to K-mart. Kind of Party City variety. Some look like merchandise that Big Lot's use to have.

Tiki Stuff at K-Mart

View Profile of King Bushwich the 33rd Send a personal message to King Bushwich the 33rd  Goto the website of King Bushwich the 33rd     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-04 9:52 pm   Permalink

At least they have this:

http://entertainment.kmart.com/hula-girls-curse-of-the-tiki/884501372237

Buzzy Out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation