FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki O-asis 4 Who's Vending???
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Tiki O-asis 4 Who's Vending???
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-20 9:07 pm   Permalink

Who's vending this year???

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
fishhead
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-04-21 10:45 am   Permalink

I'll be there Ben!
www.fishheadart.com

View Profile of fishhead Send a personal message to fishhead  Email fishhead Goto the website of fishhead     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-21 6:24 pm   Permalink

I'm there!
http://www.tikitony.com
so is my sistah project "adrift"
http://www.adriftclothing.com

[ This Message was edited by: tikitony on 2004-04-29 00:32 ]

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-21 6:36 pm   Permalink

I look forward to spending my hard earned cash on all the great product that will be onsite.

Excellent

[ This Message was edited by: Monkeyman on 2004-04-22 15:10 ]

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-21 8:34 pm   Permalink

I think it was in the Tiki O-4 vending contract that we could not share the spaces. Yes, we actually had to sign contracts this year. You might want to e-mail Otto and see if there is a space avail for a table. The spaces aren't all that big but it all works. I'm sure he'll cram you in somewhere.

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-21 11:21 pm   Permalink

Last year @ Tiki O III I made the mistake of showing up with plastic, only to be turned away by most vendors. This year I'm bringin' cold, hard cash (in unmarked, small denominations...of course).

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-22 9:30 pm   Permalink

Cold hard cash? Yarr! Dubloons and Pieces of eight for all!

Anybody wanna buy a monkey?

View Profile of Trader Tiki Send a personal message to Trader Tiki  Email Trader Tiki Goto the website of Trader Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-22 10:30 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-04-21 18:36, Monkeyman wrote:
I look forward to spending my hard earned cash on all the great product that will be onsite.

Excellent

[ This Message was edited by: Monkeyman on 2004-04-22 15:10 ]

Monkey, why did you change your post??? I thought it was a legit post and answer. It's only 40$ a day to vend. (2 night(day) minimum) (Did anyone else see what he posted or have I lost my mind!!!?? I need to quote for now on)

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor

Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-23 09:17 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-04-21 23:21, Shipwreckjoey wrote:
Last year @ Tiki O III I made the mistake of showing up with plastic, only to be turned away by most vendors. This year I'm bringin' cold, hard cash (in unmarked, small denominations...of course).

Thanks for the tip, this will be my first oasis and was wondering about this.

T-Bird.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-23 10:57 am   Permalink

And, make sure you get out to the Lanai early on Vending days cause people scamble for the stuff. Sold half our stuff last year before we could even set up! It was a mad house! Then we chilled with the "Wrecks" back under the Bamboo!! Hey Ship!? Same bamboo corner? Same Bamboo time? Is Judy aka Bamboo2U coming this year to feed and intoxicate us??

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor

babydoe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-23 2:42 pm   Permalink

Vending Hours have been EXTENDED this year!

Saturday 11-6pm

Sunday 11-4pm (but not all vendors will do Sunday - you might want to ask them if you are interested in coming back the next day to make a purchase!)

There are no more vending tables available. Sorry! We have over 25 vendors this year so that is a full house. Sooo cool! I can't wait to break open my piggy bank and go hog crazy!

We will be sending this info out at later dates but I wanted to remind folks that NO vending should take place in any of the Caliente Tropics rooms. We feel that it really takes away from the special marketplace and it isn't really fair to vendors who have paid money to have a vending space. Please be respectful of this.

For those vending - you should have recieved a confirmation e-mail from Otto. If you have not gotten this please e-mail him a.s.a.p. with the subject: Tiki Oasis Vendor Confirmation

Cheers!
Baby Doe

View Profile of babydoe Send a personal message to babydoe  Goto the website of babydoe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-24 12:11 pm   Permalink

First time vendor. Can't wait to meet everyone!

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-24 7:06 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-04-23 10:57, RevBambooBen wrote:
Hey Ship!? Same bamboo corner? Same Bamboo time? Is Judy aka Bamboo2U coming this year to feed and intoxicate us??

Wild horses couldn't drag me away!

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-24 9:03 pm   Permalink

God I hope I dont spend to much!

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-25 5:52 pm   Permalink

First time auta be funn .

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation