FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Shecky Reunion at Oasis?
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Shecky Reunion at Oasis?
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-24 3:37 pm   Permalink

Is anyone planning on bringing their Shecky to Oasis?

For everyone that is, I thought it might be a cool idea to meet at some point and take a group picture of just the Shecky's! Since Shecky owners are coming from points both near and far, if we all bring our beloved mascot with us, it would be a "mug reunion" of sorts: the first time they'd be together since they were made & shipped from Munktiki, doncha know...

Whadda ya think?
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-24 6:21 pm   Permalink

I'm in! Shecky was going to come with us to vacation in Vegas anyway, so I'm sure he wouldn't mind making a cameo at Tiki-O.

When life hands you limes... make Mai Tais!

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Alnshely
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-24 6:22 pm   Permalink

I'll bring mine.
Mahalo,
Al

View Profile of Alnshely Send a personal message to Alnshely  Email Alnshely     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-24 9:02 pm   Permalink

Will do... Got the special traveling case for it!

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-26 2:17 pm   Permalink

Have Shecky, will travel.

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-02 12:57 pm   Permalink

With just a few days remaining (yesss - the countdown has begun!), I thought I'd bump this one back up.

Comparing the Shecky Registry with the "Oasis Attendees" list, I see there's at least 27 Sheckys whose owners are coming this weekend.

Don't leave your Sheckys behind! They deserve to meet up with each other just as much as we do!
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-02 6:52 pm   Permalink

Shecky #105 will be there...

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-03 09:31 am   Permalink

It looks like the registry needs updating too.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
trustar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-03 5:21 pm   Permalink

Just got back from a trip to the Carib and was thinking about the same thing as I lamented that my Shecky has not been unpacked yet after moving last week.

I don't remember, but was the lovely fishtique from Toronto going to make it? I know I would like to have #33's picture taken with her.

Trustar

View Profile of trustar Send a personal message to trustar      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-04 05:05 am   Permalink

Should we set a time and place now for the reunion? Otherwise it might get crazy-go-nuts and hard to track everyone down. How about on Saturday late p.m?

When life hands you limes... make Mai Tais!

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
trustar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-04 09:40 am   Permalink

Tikigreg

I don't know about late Saturday night. I don't have a helmet for Shecky yet.

Trustar

View Profile of trustar Send a personal message to trustar      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-04 5:07 pm   Permalink

Probably will have to be in the late morning or early afternoon time, the schedule of is pretty packed. What time were you thinkin Z?

Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-04 6:11 pm   Permalink

I was thinkin' a poolside meeting, Saturday before the vending starts. Maybe 10-ish would be good daylight for the photo op? We can always re-convene for a nighttime shot as well.

Of course, it depends on when folks get up -with the Zombie Taste-Off not even starting until 11:00 Friday night, some Shecky owners might not make it outta bed before noon...

Unless they're still up!!
Ask for it by name!

tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-04 6:18 pm   Permalink

10ish on Saturday sounds good. What say all others?

TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-05 01:11 am   Permalink

Shecky # 124 will be attending.

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation