FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Shecky Reunion at Oasis?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Shecky Reunion at Oasis?
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-05 09:56 am   Permalink

I should be awake for that! #92 will be there.

Tbird.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
UtopianDreem
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-05-19 11:22 am   Permalink

Are there any pictures of the reunion?

View Profile of UtopianDreem Send a personal message to UtopianDreem  Email UtopianDreem     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-19 11:31 am   Permalink

Did you guys do the reunion?

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-19 3:06 pm   Permalink

Well, the reunion was sparsely attended, most likely due to the fact that "10-ish by the pool" was not all that definite a time or place. We did however have three attendees: the Shecky's of Doctor Z, TikiBird and Alnshely (#'s 96, 92 and 115, respectively) were there. We took many photos around the Tropics, and at some point I'll post 'em.

The proposed "nighttime photo shoot" never materialized, frankly because the drinking had commenced, and #96 was having too much fun in the room.

My apologies to those Shecky's that travelled from afar to attend, only to miss out. We know you were there in spirit!

I assure you, the next reunion will be much more organized, with a commitee overseeing such things as invitations and rsvp cards, limo service, plus dinner and dancing (just like a REAL reunion).
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-19 5:09 pm   Permalink

Man!!! I think I was at Oasis, I am pretty sure I was at the right place?!?! It was at Caliente Tropics...May 7th, Tiki Oasis IV? Right? How did I miss almost everyone of TC's organized events? Where the hell was I? Grrrr!
I am happy to hear a one...a tahoo...a three Shecky's got to hook up and reminisce!

[ This Message was edited by: DawnTiki on 2004-05-19 17:12 ]

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ModMana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-19 11:51 pm   Permalink

Shecky #149 made the trip to Oasis but he was too tipsy to remember the time and place for the reunion.

View Profile of ModMana Send a personal message to ModMana  Email ModMana     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation