FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events How about TIKI Oasis 2005 on a different weekend??
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
How about TIKI Oasis 2005 on a different weekend??
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-01 08:52 am   Permalink

Hey Smiley,

If the 2nd largest collector of "Smiley Faces" were to be there (tiki oasis 4 this mothers day weekend) selling off their collection, would you make it ???

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-01 08:54 am   Permalink

p.s. if there's a will, there's a way!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2004-05-01 09:33 am   Permalink

How about Tiki Oasis twice a year......then if you can't make one, you could make the other.......or both!

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thedivas
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-05-01 7:03 pm   Permalink

just tossing in my 2 cents here. i'm a mom and i have a mom. my mom lives 2000 miles from me and i (sadly) can't see her on MD. not that she would care. she's "old school" and places no real importance on the Hallmark Holidays. as for my kid, she's coming with me and we're celebrating MD in the coolest way possible - at Tiki Oasis!! by the way, not everyone can stand the heat. isn't the upper 90s enough?

View Profile of thedivas Send a personal message to thedivas      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-02 04:00 am   Permalink

Okay, start throwin yer drinks at me if
need be.
eh, 90 and dry heat, with a/c, and thats aPROBLEM for people? every year I spend mucho cash to go to indiana in the end of june (90-100 + discusting humidity) for a car show. no mai tais in site just PBR and the A/c in the hotel broken, and yer complainin bout movin the oasis to a week later so some of us can see our moms?
yipes.
sorry, I love tiki, but it don't rate higher than mom. specially since my mom RuLZ/. K, sorry hot weather wusses.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
just saw DEADBOLT, I'm a bit feisty! hehehehe
Smiley, we can have our own OASIS!
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
(just wear the Lederhosen...)

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-03 11:17 am   Permalink

Quote:

sorry, I love tiki, but it don't rate higher than mom. specially since my mom RuLZ/. K, sorry hot weather wusses.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
hehehehe
Smiley, we can have our own OASIS!
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
(just wear the Lederhosen...)

It ain't a Proper Party if 'Pea ain't Present!!!
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-03 1:14 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-05-01 08:52, RevBambooBen wrote:
Hey Smiley,

If the 2nd largest collector of "Smiley Faces" were to be there (tiki oasis 4 this mothers day weekend) selling off their collection, would you make it ???

I had checked flights a few months ago straight into Palm Springs and they were $250 r/t from San Fransisco(ouch) but the main problem (besides the fact that I would show up at the Oasis about midnight Sat night/Sunday morning) was that there were No flights early enough to get me back home to work by 8am Sunday morning. And if I could show up at midnight, I would have missed basically the entire event! So I would have made the Oasis, but not really.

Would you, Ben, pay $250 to hang out from midnight to about 5 am Sunday morning with your current bank account--I'm not talking about if you won the Lotto-heck if I won the lotto, I would do it! I have the will-but the airlines won't give me the way.

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation