Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Locating Tiki Carver
Locating Tiki Carver
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-04 11:02 am   Permalink

Anybody know anything about Island Tiki's in Long Beach, Ca? I just spotted their tikis on the way to work today & was wondering if the carver is a TCer or if anybody has done business with Island Tiki's

Tbird

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitortured
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-14 09:33 am   Permalink

Where exactly was this TIKI sighting?

View Profile of tikitortured Send a personal message to tikitortured  Email tikitortured Goto the website of tikitortured     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-14 09:44 am   Permalink

On Harvey St. across from Long Beach Community College, They had 2 4'+ tikis in front of the house with business cards, but i just noticed yesterday that there gone, maybe the school or neigbors complained.

oh well...

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-04 01:06 am   Permalink

If you cant find your local carver , I live in Rancho Cucamonga and have been carving and selling tiki's for years .All are freehand and unique .Finished with 2 coats of "Man O War " exterior finish to last years in the sun .E-mail me at tunacan1922@msn.com or call me at (909) 210-3390 . Thank you , Tiki-Ray

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-04 06:50 am   Permalink

Welcome Tiki-Ray Glad you found TC even tho it was doun a couple days. Do you have pictures of your Tikis you can post? we would love to see your work. Look thru the "Help/Faq" files for instructions on uploading pictures.
Come on in, sit down, and stay awhile.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation