FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Tiki Diablo's mugs ... Macumba ! update & New Scorpion bowl
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Tiki Diablo's mugs ... Macumba ! update & New Scorpion bowl
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-04 5:56 pm   Permalink

I picked up the Macumbas today and will start shipping out. Finally!

I'm debuting this guy at the Hukilau. PANGA PANGA

The mug and shot glasses are done and I'll pick up the coasters next week. I like the way the glaze came out and can't wait to ship these out to you. Thanks for your patience and patronage.

This is my latest mug inspired by a Bumatay bug-eye tiki and a Witco fountain. It stands about 8.5 inches tall and will come with the shot glass and square coaster that will complete the fountain look. Glaze will be determined later but will have my usual two-tone inside outside color combo. This mug will go into production within a couple of weeks.

16 oz

another color combo

about 11 oz cap

approx. 14 oz
Now I'm only bringing about 10 of each of these mugs to Oasis. It will be first come first served at my A-frame tent on the lawn. After Oasis then I can take orders for the mugs, but I will start a list/thread after this weekend. The mugs are limited edition signed and numb..... ya da ya da ya all that stuff. I'm only going to do 200 of each in the colors shown. See y'all this weekend. If anything changes I'll keep you posted. Oh yeah, they are $25 each.

[ This Message was edited by: thechikitiki on 2004-09-17 12:47 ]

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2004-05-04 6:23 pm   Permalink

Danny,

Those mugs are sweet!

The Ku with the angled top is on display at Oceanic Arts (and I own one!).

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-04 9:51 pm   Permalink

Something tells me I'm gonna be out $100 pretty soon! They look great. I like the color combinations you used.

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
net-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-04 9:53 pm   Permalink

Those mugs are so cool! I gotta get me some of dem.

View Profile of net-tiki Send a personal message to net-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-04 10:05 pm   Permalink

sweeeeet cuz sweeeet! I like da green glaze! like da black to, like da...ahh you got da picture!

have fun at da show and good luck on da sell!

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bamboo Bob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-05 09:50 am   Permalink

hey chikitiki,

Sweet mugs! Please mark me down for one of the red ones if they are still available after the oasis. Muchos Mahalos!

View Profile of Bamboo Bob Send a personal message to Bamboo Bob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-05 10:12 am   Permalink

Need some of those!

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SallyandJay
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-05 10:44 am   Permalink

Love the red mug and definetly love the black mug! They look great.

View Profile of SallyandJay Send a personal message to SallyandJay  Email SallyandJay     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-05 12:13 pm   Permalink

Danny- Save me a black one til I get back from Germany. I hope to get to Berlin to see the Tabou Tiki the end of this month....

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-05 12:45 pm   Permalink

I'll definitely be purchasing a black one.
Wish I could afford them all!

Great Minds Drink Alike

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-05 3:44 pm   Permalink

I just happen to have a space at my bar for two of those.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-07 09:49 am   Permalink

Thanks folks and any one that has contacted me for the mugs, thanks for the interest. After Oasis I'll contact y'all. Now for that cool tiki diablo mug wall shelf!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-11 10:56 am   Permalink

Your mugs look great in person! Glad to be an owner.

Tbird.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vwtikigirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-11 1:22 pm   Permalink

We picked up the green and black ones. They look even better in person. Great work!

View Profile of vwtikigirl Send a personal message to vwtikigirl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2004-05-11 3:03 pm   Permalink

Got a black one @ TO IV, and it makes me smile.

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation