FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Sneaky peaky at my tikis ... for Oasis
Sneaky peaky at my tikis ... for Oasis
tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-07 7:25 pm   Permalink

Well, I'm about ready to load the van-imal (half van, all animal) and thought I'd put a picture up. I'm sure most are already there, but I'm so excited-nervous, I feal like I've been having mini heart attacks all day. This is the small stuff I'm bringing, I couldn't fit the 8-footers in the shot... or in the house for that matter. See you guys there!
-tOny

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-08 07:14 am   Permalink

I bought that killer-cool paddle from you this morning. (paypal)

Don't sell it to someone like Tiki Bong because he'll just use it to stir Mai Tais.

As daffyduck would say:

'SMINEMINEALLMINE!!

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-08 9:24 pm   Permalink

Hope you sell it all and make those tiki-freaks happy!

I know there's a few things I'd buy if I were at the Oasis...

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikicleen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-09 10:39 am   Permalink

yeeeeowza! man i wish i could have gone to the oasis for the sole purpose of getting more of your lamps/tikis/and ART. i love your stuff! coming to modesto anytime soon?

View Profile of tikicleen Send a personal message to tikicleen  Email tikicleen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SES
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-09 3:32 pm   Permalink

Looks like you've been super busy carving away! Hope you do well!

View Profile of SES Send a personal message to SES      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-10 07:58 am   Permalink

Tony, thanks for the tiki brah -- it now sits proudly amongst the others in my collection!

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-10 08:09 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-05-10 07:58, PolynesianPop wrote:
Tony, thanks for the tiki brah -- it now sits proudly amongst the others in my collection!

Tony, when did you start selling tiki bras?
Pop, let's see some pics!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SES
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-11 4:10 pm   Permalink

[quote]
On 2004-05-10 08:09, Unga Bunga wrote:
Quote:

[Tony, when did you start selling tiki bras?

Hahahah... sounds like a good idea to me!

View Profile of SES Send a personal message to SES      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-12 12:36 pm   Permalink

Tony you had great stuff, we got a cook wall carving, a painting, & a half dozen of your awesome necklaces. Thanks for everything especially the Tap Handle.

Tbird.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-14 12:53 am   Permalink

Hey thanks everybody for supporting your local tiki carver! The weekend was a blast, and I'm glad I went home much lighter than when I came. I'm still in awe after watching Al on stage. Poly Pop, I'm proud to be amongst the greats of your collection. Tiki Cleen, sorry I won't be around Modesto for a while or even soon, but you got my girlfriends favorite lamp anyway. Pablus, paddles in the mail. Polynesiac, you da man, Susan, yes very busy indeed. It was so cool to put faces to our wierd code names, and also the unexpected meeting of Ken aka Keigs aka Continuer of the Witco legacy aka, da mAN.

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation