FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Ultra-short notice: P.A. Trader Vic's, TODAY 5/11 at 5pm
Ultra-short notice: P.A. Trader Vic's, TODAY 5/11 at 5pm
mig
Official Man-About-Town  

Posted: 2004-05-11 3:00 pm   Permalink

Come on out, I'll be there with PrimoKimo (in town until tomorrow) and... we think... a public appearance by Hanford!

Come on out.
mig

View Profile of mig Send a personal message to mig  Email mig Goto the website of mig     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-05-11 3:22 pm   Permalink

I almost went there for Mothers Day--but i didn't know how late I was working!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Primo Kimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-15 05:46 am   Permalink

I had the extreme pleasure of meeting and chatting with the founders of TC themselves, Mig and Hanford Lemoore. Surprisingly, the topic of conversation revovled mostly around computers;) It was so nice to set aside the vail of the TC usernames and put real names to real faces. Thank you Burt Ward, known to us here at TC as Mig, and thank you Adam West, aka Hanford Lemoore, for making time to visit.

The company and the surroundings were sublime. I am pretty sure Trader Vic's in Palo Alto is becoming MORE tiki (except for the China Lions guarding the transformer enclosures).

I must personally thank these two guys who via Tiki Central have made a lot of unpossible things repossible.
Mahalo and Aloha!

View Profile of Primo Kimo Send a personal message to Primo Kimo  Email Primo Kimo Goto the website of Primo Kimo ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation