FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Oasis Photo Board-Thanks Everyone!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Oasis Photo Board-Thanks Everyone!
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-19 9:12 pm   Permalink

Let me just add my heartfelt thanks, Monkeyman! Great job on that board, and it was a real pleasure to meet you!

Lisa aka tikivixen

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2004-05-19 10:07 pm   Permalink

Good job Monkeyman!

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kick_the_reverb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-19 10:39 pm   Permalink

For some reason I though I already posted a reply, but I guess I didn't - so thanks a lot Monkeyman for the idea, and the superb execution. I noticed you rearranged it at least once or twice during the event. Indeed, a lot of work, especialy when considering it was all done in the room, while most of the others (me included) were having a good time at the festivities.

Mahalo,

Ran

View Profile of kick_the_reverb Send a personal message to kick_the_reverb  Email kick_the_reverb Goto the website of kick_the_reverb     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
shakatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-19 11:04 pm   Permalink

Mahaloz Monkeyman and nice talkin to ya at da show!

View Profile of shakatiki Send a personal message to shakatiki  Email shakatiki Goto the website of shakatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ModMana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-19 11:43 pm   Permalink

Very well done Monkeyman! I am notoriously bad with remembering names. Add the complexity of matching names and faces with TC handles and I'm in trouble. I could use a wallet sized version of that board for reference at parties.

ModMana

View Profile of ModMana Send a personal message to ModMana  Email ModMana     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Rider
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-20 01:53 am   Permalink

Thanks for your time and effort Monkeyman.
A wallet size version would be good...but how about a Tiki Central deck of cards with members photos printed on them. No wait...all members could get those "big league baseball" type of trading cards with their photo and interesting facts about themselves printed on them. I can see it now..."I'll trade you a MaiKai Gents for a Smokin Menehunes, and I'll throw in a King Kukulele for a Crazy Al.

View Profile of Tiki Rider Send a personal message to Tiki Rider      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thebaxdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-20 07:25 am   Permalink

And again voonderbar on the Board!!
Most volcanic of you?
Praise the Monkey
For he has many fine ideas for our TIKI family.
Happydog (What can I do?)

View Profile of thebaxdog Send a personal message to thebaxdog  Email thebaxdog Goto the website of thebaxdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-20 09:12 am   Permalink

Volcanic..... Next time I see you I'm gonna kick your ......Ankles (your just too damn big for an ass whoopin)

I will never live that one down. Thanks Bax

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
purple jade
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-20 11:18 am   Permalink

Thanks, Monkeyman, least of all for taking a decent picture...and for SO much more.

[ This Message was edited by: purple jade on 2004-05-20 11:19 ]

View Profile of purple jade Send a personal message to purple jade  Email purple jade Goto the website of purple jade     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation