FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Question about Da Show in Redondo Beach
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Question about Da Show in Redondo Beach
sparklegem
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-15 09:11 am   Permalink

Hi,
We are planning to go to Da Show in Redondo Beach and I wondering if it is important to be one of the "early birds"? The show opens at 6am for early birds and 9am for gen. admin.
Thanks,
Gem

View Profile of sparklegem Send a personal message to sparklegem      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mexatiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-05-15 1:35 pm   Permalink

Aloha and Hola, YES it is very important to be an early bird...you would be amazed and how many things change hands in the first hour....it is well worth it to be in line and the line started last year at 5am...have a blast you will see some amazing pieces.

View Profile of mexatiki Send a personal message to mexatiki  Email mexatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sparklegem
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-15 1:53 pm   Permalink

Thank you, Mexatiki! We will go early; we can sleep later.
Gem

View Profile of sparklegem Send a personal message to sparklegem      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mexatiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-05-15 1:57 pm   Permalink

No worries...and make sure you have the Lahaina fried chicken when you are there....it is the best...check out Jason Cohn he will be a first time dealer there...

View Profile of mexatiki Send a personal message to mexatiki  Email mexatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sparklegem
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-15 2:19 pm   Permalink

Thank you; the Lahaina fried chicken sounds wonderful!

Atomic Cocktail
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-16 4:50 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-05-15 11:15, mexatiki wrote:
...My name is Art Cruz previously part of alohacruz.com.

Art,

Are you still an organizer of "Da Show"?

http://www.aloha-cruz.com/da_show/dashow.html

View Profile of Atomic Cocktail Send a personal message to Atomic Cocktail  Goto the website of Atomic Cocktail     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mexatiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-05-16 9:24 pm   Permalink

Aloha and Hola Atomic Cocktail, I am no longer part of it...yes DA SHOW is/was my baby along with Cruz Nobleza but we split and I went in a different direction and am no longer part of it....my heart will be there with DA SHOW but I am not going to be there. Hope this answers your question.

MTKahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-03 11:34 am   Permalink

TC Peeps,
I'll be selling and peddeling my Chit.
Come check it out...

There will be tons of cool Hawaiiana and Tiki.

http://www.aloha-cruz.com/

View Profile of MTKahuna Send a personal message to MTKahuna  Email MTKahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
christiki295
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-03 7:55 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-05-15 13:35, mexatiki wrote:
Aloha and Hola, YES it is very important to be an early bird...you would be amazed and how many things change hands in the first hour....it is well worth it to be in line and the line started last year at 5am....

Are you kidding? It sounds like only the picked-over or overly expensive items will remain when I was intending to arrive around 9 am?

View Profile of christiki295 Send a personal message to christiki295  Email christiki295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
k'eli
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-06-04 11:37 am   Permalink

Where and when is Da Show in Redondo Beach? I not see this info?

Mahalo Nui!

View Profile of k'eli Send a personal message to k'eli      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-18 12:13 pm   Permalink

This is TOMORROW!!

Who else is going? What time?

I'm gonna get there early, but probably not as early as I should (8-ish).

MTKahuna - lookin' forward to seein' you brah - it's been waaaay too long!
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-18 6:07 pm   Permalink

I'm going for window shopping only (I hope, at those prices!) and to meet my friend DeSoto Brown, who is coming over from Honululu for the event to be there at early Bird call...not me, I'll get there when I get up.

[ This Message was edited by: bigbrotiki on 2004-06-18 18:08 ]

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-18 7:38 pm   Permalink

I'll be there, but Lady Velour will be enjoying her other hobby, jewelry shopping at the gem and jewelry show in Santa Monica.

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-18 8:17 pm   Permalink

I am new to all this but I will be there for sure buying stuff at high prices cause I dont know any better, so if you see me HELP.. Ill be wearing red Hawaiian print pants. I cant wait.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-19 01:33 am   Permalink

Me and the ohana will be there sometime after 9am. I figure if something there is suppose to be mine, then it will be there waiting for me to buy it. If not, then no worries. I'm actually going to make an effort to surprise the girls by taking them to breakfast at Kings Hawaiian Bakery & Restaurant, since it's only less than 7 miles from Kings Hawaiian to 'Da Show.

I look forward to seeing you there!

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation