FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events TIKI OASIS IV, HOTEL GUESTS of the Caliente tropics Resort!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
TIKI OASIS IV, HOTEL GUESTS of the Caliente tropics Resort!
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-18 12:12 am   Permalink

It appears that the epinion fortunes of our beloved Caliente have risen - in spite of how few responses have (apparently) been entered. I know you are planning on offering your input *soon*, but (if you're like me, anyway) the more time that passes,the less likely you might be to take those extra few minutes to make your critical contribution.

As I looked at some of the existing comments about the Caliente I saw at these sites, I couldn't help but wonder what a drag these people must be! Go and register your feelings about this lovely tiki haven, don't wait.

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrs. pineapple
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-18 12:13 am   Permalink

I wrote a glowing review, and I flagged a couple of nasty review, "WHO YOU CALLIN' TRAILER TRASH, TRASH??" no wonder someone smacked him upside the head with a tennis ball. Trash.

Anyway - I love the Tropics, I fell in love there, got married there, and probly caught the flu from the pool, NOT the Tropics fault though!
xoxox
mrs. pineapple

View Profile of mrs. pineapple Send a personal message to mrs. pineapple      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-18 12:40 am   Permalink

I gave you a great review, even though I was unable to attend this year. I did attend Tiki Oasis II & IV. SHHH

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CaseyJPS
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-18 09:35 am   Permalink

Bless you, one and all.

View Profile of CaseyJPS Send a personal message to CaseyJPS  Email CaseyJPS Goto the website of CaseyJPS     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GiantRobotTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-05-25 02:18 am   Permalink

Casey,

Thank you for the great experience at the last Tiki Oasis. Me and cheekygirl had a great time!!! We'll definetly be back next year. I just dropped my 2 cents worth at the two websites you spoke of. I hope it helps. I'll have Cheekygirl write a review for you also.

I can completely relate to your delemma. We have the same problem with the B.B.B. (Better Business Bureau), which, in my business (automotive repair) could help or hinder us. But that is the world we live in, everybodys got an axe to grind and J.D. powers ratings mean more to consumers and the dealerships than delivering quality service.

John

View Profile of GiantRobotTiki Send a personal message to GiantRobotTiki  Email GiantRobotTiki Goto the website of GiantRobotTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CaseyJPS
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-26 08:22 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-05-25 02:18, GiantRobotTiki wrote:

I can completely relate to your delemma. We have the same problem with the B.B.B. (Better Business Bureau), which, in my business (automotive repair) could help or hinder us. But that is the world we live in, everybodys got an axe to grind and J.D. powers ratings mean more to consumers and the dealerships than delivering quality service.

John

John-
Thank you and thank God I'm not alone! I've got a BBB complaint sitting on my desk from a woman who we caught behind the bar one morning, who proceeded to raise her voice to John (who caught her) using crude language and inflammatory names in front of children and other guests. That was only the start--we eventually had the police come to get her out of the Resort. She makes her complaint so credible, don't you think?

View Profile of CaseyJPS Send a personal message to CaseyJPS  Email CaseyJPS Goto the website of CaseyJPS     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-28 8:50 pm   Permalink

Well, I've done my part! I've added my review to the most exellent Caliente Tropics!

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation