FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events King Kukulele Presents Tiki Taix IV on May 28th!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
King Kukulele Presents Tiki Taix IV on May 28th!
SES
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-27 03:17 am   Permalink

One of my personal faves was

"I can't believe I ate the whole thing"

View Profile of SES Send a personal message to SES      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-27 1:55 pm   Permalink

....so, back to the party...... Tomorrow night's the night. Again, the Menehunes are playing and Bong is driving so that means I'm a drinking. Who's goin'?

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-27 3:49 pm   Permalink

I'll be there...

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
purple jade
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-27 6:04 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-05-27 01:47, PiPhiRho wrote:

"...Pinetree" (many parts are edible).

"Like this squirrel, for instance."

View Profile of purple jade Send a personal message to purple jade  Email purple jade Goto the website of purple jade     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-27 7:18 pm   Permalink

Crap'o! if Bong is drive'n, then there's no way he's going to make another trip into LA for a P.O. steel pick'n parlor party

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
King Kukulele
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-28 03:07 am   Permalink

"Ancient Chinese secret!"

View Profile of King Kukulele Send a personal message to King Kukulele  Email King Kukulele     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
King Kukulele
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-28 03:08 am   Permalink

"Ancient Chinese secret!"

View Profile of King Kukulele Send a personal message to King Kukulele  Email King Kukulele     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-28 10:35 am   Permalink

CALGON! Ancient Chinese secret, huh?

View Profile of suburbanpagan Send a personal message to suburbanpagan  Email suburbanpagan Goto the website of suburbanpagan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
paranoid123
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-28 1:55 pm   Permalink

I'll be there with a group of friends. Come wish "The Monitors" a happy birthday!

View Profile of paranoid123 Send a personal message to paranoid123      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
King Kukulele
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-29 12:30 pm   Permalink

WOW what a show! Thanks to all of you who came out to Tiki Taix IV, if you weren't able to make it then try to come out to Tiki Taix V on June 25th! The Smokin Menehunes were SMOKIN and it was great to have them at Tiki Taix. Chiki Tiki aka Tiki Diablo did a little riffing with some video of Berlin / London. We had some great 16mm films brought by Miehana, video of Sven's "Big Bro Tiki" Kirstens home. Iuka and Rodd Grogg FINALLY made it to the Tiki Ti! The Friki Tiki's created a brand new song about selling ice cream and crack cocaine at a school in Sweden...WHAT A NIGHT!! And Olivia was on TV!! Oh yeah, we also had Mai Tai Kus and magic.

Alnshely
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-01 04:34 am   Permalink

Denny, it was a stones groove my man, I love the Tiki Taix Events. Here are some photos.

Tiki Central exile, Bong, pleads his case. We miss you buddy!!!!! I'm passing the petition to reinstate Bong!!!!!

The Smoking Menahunes, laying it down!!!!

The FABULOUS Women of TC

The King and Bong

Spike and Iuka Grog (AKA W.U.T.)
Mahalo,
Al

View Profile of Alnshely Send a personal message to Alnshely  Email Alnshely     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki mick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-01 09:12 am   Permalink

King and Iuka,we had a great time! Thanks for including us! I Loved the vintage burlesque video, and the Disney Samba! You guys were hilarious!

View Profile of tiki mick Send a personal message to tiki mick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Iuka Grogg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-01 11:33 am   Permalink

Thank YOU, Mick! You guys were incredible and I especially liked it when you jammed out in your 20-minute "Dark Star/Scarlet Begonias" extended bass solo odyssey. Dude, it was like, Wow!

-I. Grogg

View Profile of Iuka Grogg Send a personal message to Iuka Grogg  Email Iuka Grogg Goto the website of Iuka Grogg     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-01 12:18 pm   Permalink

Thankfully Iuka, we were spared from the obligatory "Drums" and "Space".

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki mick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-01 12:24 pm   Permalink

Ah well! You know I LOVE playing Grateful dead songs, or at least excerpts...they are such a great influence on both Bong and I! Such a soulful and groovy band!!

In fact, yesterday while Bong and I were comparing our rasta-hackey-sack collection, we both agreed that the menehunes should start including both Jimmy Buffet AND Dead songs in our set!

natch!! Just Kidding!

View Profile of tiki mick Send a personal message to tiki mick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation