FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » King Kukulele Presents Tiki Taix IV on May 28th!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
King Kukulele Presents Tiki Taix IV on May 28th!
tiki mick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-01 12:29 pm   Permalink

Oh, and what the heck happened to my eyes in that picture?

I look horrible! Even worse then in real life!

In every picture I have ever seen of myself, I either look dead and bloated, or like I have cramps!

I think our band needs a new schtick! perhaps the pods from spinal tap, or something similar!

And we need the Smokin menehunes mach 2 free form jazz excursion to be more of a pay-per-view bass-less working cruise followed by a puppet show!

View Profile of tiki mick Send a personal message to tiki mick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-01 1:19 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-06-01 12:29, tiki mick wrote:

I think our band needs a new schtick! perhaps the pods from Spinal Tap, or something similar!

And we need the Smokin menehunes mach 2 free form jazz excursion to be more of a pay-per-view bass-less working cruise followed by a puppet show!

I agree: More TAP!!

The Friki Tikis took a good shot at both "Big Bottom" and "Sex Farm" during their set - I think an extended rendition of "Stonehenge" or "Rock n' Roll Creation" would fit the Menehune's style nicely! (provided that all y'all would be able to get in and out of your pods sucessfully...)
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki mick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-01 2:30 pm   Permalink

Cups and cakes, cups and cakes, oh what nice ones, mother makes!

Listen, to what the flower people say'ah ah ah ah ah!
Listen, it's getting louder, every day!

View Profile of tiki mick Send a personal message to tiki mick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-13 10:39 am   Permalink

after pummping myself up for a month, priming for the last Friday of the month, my 8 month old decided to get an ear infection. I had 2 choices:

1. Leave my wife with my sick daughter, Go to Tiki Taix, have a blast....

or

2. Live another day

...so I missed that one, but, mark my words, just as I put this post back to the very top......I too, shall rise up to the tiki occasion! The King has risen.....all hail the Kuku

View Profile of suburbanpagan Send a personal message to suburbanpagan  Email suburbanpagan Goto the website of suburbanpagan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation