FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki South Pacific WWII Photos (Warning: Lots o' Boobs! & 4 Balls)
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
South Pacific WWII Photos (Warning: Lots o' Boobs! & 4 Balls)
Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-20 08:28 am   Permalink

I just got a whole bunch of B&W photos presumably taken by an American G.I. during WWII. Some appear to be in Hawaii, others in Tahiti, & others in PNG or Micronesia.

If anybody has info about location, etc. of any of these photos, I'd be much obliged!

Also, I'm considering parting w/ some of these. Feel free to contact me if any of them interest you.

Enjoy:

Going to a Hukilau?

Talk about Elbow Grease!

Gauguin Model?

"From Here to Eternity" Extras?

Lovely Wahine:

More Wahine!

Sultry Wahine!

More Photos:

I have more photos, if anybody's interested.

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Chris on 2004-05-20 15:17 ]

View Profile of Tiki Chris Send a personal message to Tiki Chris  Email Tiki Chris Goto the website of Tiki Chris     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2004-05-20 09:24 am   Permalink

Chris,

Great photos. When I see old photos such as these, I always wonder what these folks story was...

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-20 11:53 am   Permalink

It's kinda sad to think that one has to be warned about the presence of boobs. I see a pair in the mirror every day, and it hasn't harmed me yet!

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-20 11:55 am   Permalink

I LOVE the one of the dancing wahine with her hips way out to one side! Beautiful!

[ This Message was edited by: Tikiwahine on 2004-05-20 12:51 ]

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-20 11:59 am   Permalink

Thanks for posting those great pics.
(Oh ya, and the boobs too).

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Danno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-20 12:41 pm   Permalink

Great Pictures ~ More boobs, please.

View Profile of Danno Send a personal message to Danno      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-20 12:58 pm   Permalink

Great pics! In a way it kind of saddens me to think of why someones personal photos are sold off - kinda like seeing people's family photos in the $3.00 frames at the Goodwill - sad.

View Profile of johntiki Send a personal message to johntiki  Goto the website of johntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-20 1:00 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-05-20 12:41, Dano wrote:
Great Pictures ~ More boobs, please.

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
limptiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-20 3:14 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the warning about the boobs, but I really think you should have warned us about the balls.

View Profile of limptiki Send a personal message to limptiki  Email limptiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-20 3:17 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-05-20 15:14, limptiki wrote:
Thanks for the warning about the boobs, but I really think you should have warned us about the balls.

done.

View Profile of Tiki Chris Send a personal message to Tiki Chris  Email Tiki Chris Goto the website of Tiki Chris     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2004-05-20 3:33 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-05-20 15:14, limptiki wrote:

ok, thats just too funny coming from someone named "limptiki"

thanks for posting the pics. amazing how b&w photos from that time look so crisp..

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mriddle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-20 5:10 pm   Permalink

I have to go with Tiki_Bong on that one. It really makes me wonder what the stories behind each photo are. I've gone to several swap meets and often see people selling very old photos.

View Profile of mriddle Send a personal message to mriddle  Email mriddle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-20 7:10 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-05-20 11:53, tikifish wrote:
It's kinda sad to think that one has to be warned about the presence of boobs. I see a pair in the mirror every day, and it hasn't harmed me yet!

Yeah, and I see 4 balls in my mirror everyday too. (when I cross my eyes) hasn't hurt me either as you can tell by my latest member photo in the GCFM thread. HAHAHAHA

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-21 11:10 am   Permalink

Great find, thanks for posting. And thanks for the subject line... "Lots O Boobs & 4 Balls" should be a drink.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-21 2:47 pm   Permalink

Great photos! It was a different world back then - those guys must have been goggle-eyed seeing such sights! Please show more.

And Tiki Central could always do with a few more boobs plus the odd nut-sack.

Trader Woody

View Profile of Trader Woody Send a personal message to Trader Woody  Email Trader Woody     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation