FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Directions to: BBQ & Party-Rincon Room-June 26
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Directions to: BBQ & Party-Rincon Room-June 26
kick_the_reverb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-05 10:20 am   Permalink

We're in!
If there's room on the lawn, we'll bring a tent, if not - we can sleep in the car.

Mahalo,

Ran

View Profile of kick_the_reverb Send a personal message to kick_the_reverb  Email kick_the_reverb Goto the website of kick_the_reverb     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OnaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-05 2:12 pm   Permalink

We're in !!
Can't wait to see you guys again.
This is going to be a great party!

View Profile of OnaTiki Send a personal message to OnaTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2004-06-06 9:10 pm   Permalink

Cool! Bring a tent......just in case. First come first served on the Ice Cream Bannanas.

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-07 10:05 am   Permalink

Bongofury, what time does the BBQ start?

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-07 8:11 pm   Permalink

Sweet mutha-o-pearl, If the gods are willing and the winds steady. I will be attendin' this fine gatherin'....
but chances are the sail will be flappin' and the boat leakin', Ah, but ye never know Arrrrrrrrrrr*

Chongolio

* Fine weather and rum brings out the pirate in me!

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2004-06-07 10:07 pm   Permalink

Tiki Bird....BBQ will fire up around 5:00....appetizers and drinks all day.....anytime after 12:00 is good for us and plenty of time for the pool (Mrs. Fury likes the water temp like a Tahitiian lagoon).....Chongolio......pull in the sail, put a cork in the leak, and start paddeling.....you can help us finish the Cruzen sinlge barrel or the Plantation old reserve (1991) for a return trip cork!

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2004-06-08 04:35 am   Permalink

oNLy a few weeks away!

[ This Message was edited by: tikitony on 2004-06-08 04:49 ]

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-08 10:16 am   Permalink

Great Logo! Counting the days!

View Profile of suburbanpagan Send a personal message to suburbanpagan  Email suburbanpagan Goto the website of suburbanpagan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-08 11:18 am   Permalink

Sweet Logo! TikiTony does great work. Utopiandreem & i will bring a side dish for the BBQ if thats ok?

Tbird.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2004-06-08 7:44 pm   Permalink

Thanks Tony! Very cool indeed. Anyone that wants to bring a little something to the party is more than welcome.

[ This Message was edited by: bongofury on 2004-06-08 19:45 ]

suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-13 10:35 am   Permalink

Hey Bongo! Sorry I've fallen off the planet lately......I've been setting up my website for ecommerce and also trying to gear up for a new gig I'll be starting as well as "stocking the shelves" for the Aloha Fest! But, I'm around and can't wait to see the Rincon room!

View Profile of suburbanpagan Send a personal message to suburbanpagan  Email suburbanpagan Goto the website of suburbanpagan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2004-06-15 11:28 pm   Permalink

That's O.K. SP....I can't always get back to the computer after I post a bunch. See ya at Aloha Fest.

bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-16 09:14 am   Permalink

Ouh man....so close, but no cigar! I would have loved to come by, but because of my tight schedule, I had to book my yearly Hawaii trip out on the 22nd, no way around it...
I love your selection of imagery in your posts, and would have liked to see more. Oh well, can't have it all.

Have a great opening, guys, I will lift a Mai Tai in Kona to ya.

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-16 10:28 am   Permalink

Well, bigbro, I guess if you can't make it to the Rincon room, I've heard Hawaii is nice too! haha! Too bad for me because I'd love to meet the author of the most read book in the house! I feel lucky that I got my squishy hard cover copy a few years ago at Wacko in Hollywood!

Hanalei_Pirate
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-16 9:06 pm   Permalink

Wow a new tiki room opening - count me in. I'll PM ya for the direcs.

View Profile of Hanalei_Pirate Send a personal message to Hanalei_Pirate  Goto the website of Hanalei_Pirate     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation