advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Where can I Buy Tiki In New york
Where can I Buy Tiki In New york
I want Tiki

Posted: 2004-05-25 6:50 pm   Permalink

I live on Long Island and can't find any tiki. Do you know where I can go to find tiki stuff. How about NYC, there has got to be a good place to go there for it.

View Profile of I want Tiki Send a personal message to I want Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-25 7:23 pm   Permalink

Spencers has lots of tiki stuff this year.

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
liabungalo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-26 08:10 am   Permalink

Try Dullsville. You can do a search for it to get an actual address but it's right near 14th st by the Irving Plaza

View Profile of liabungalo Send a personal message to liabungalo  Email liabungalo Goto the website of liabungalo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-26 08:19 am   Permalink

unless something's changed very recently, there's nowhere to just buy tiki stuff. your best bet are thrift shops & other places selling vintage/retro tchotchkes.

i've had luck at waldorf hysteria on ave b - but don't expect any bargains!

if you find anywhere w/ a good selection o' tiki items - PLEASE share w/ your info w/ us!

View Profile of Tiki Chris Send a personal message to Tiki Chris  Email Tiki Chris Goto the website of Tiki Chris     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cool Manchu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-27 12:46 am   Permalink

Jekyll & Hyde Club in Chelsea still have Tiki Mugs that you can buy with drinks.

It's right next to the Garage which has the best damn Apple Martini in Manhattan.

Kenn.

View Profile of Cool Manchu Send a personal message to Cool Manchu  Email Cool Manchu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation