FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki ebay - Tiki fountain with really taut buttocks.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
ebay - Tiki fountain with really taut buttocks.
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-30 09:50 am   Permalink

Did anybody get pics of this fountain? I didn't get to see it before the auction ended. Was it the standard Mainlander style?

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-30 11:05 am   Permalink

In any auction where you have a lot of bidders, the sellers make more. Lots of sellers and few bidders, the bidders get better deals. That's a fact. Ebay is defacto an auction with lots of bidders. The only advantage us bidders ahve is bidding at the lastpossible moment to keep the price as low as possible.

Ebay could change all this by maybe extending any auction an additional hour if there is a bid in the last minute. Imagine what that would do! But there has to be some end to it all.

Mai-Kai Memories Series Custom ceramic mugs!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-30 1:23 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-05-30 09:50, PolynesianPop wrote:
Did anybody get pics of this fountain? I didn't get to see it before the auction ended. Was it the standard Mainlander style?

Nope. It had hands and legs.

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
keigs20
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-05-30 9:56 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-05-26 22:26, johntiki wrote:
Three questions...Keigs would you be able to carve me a Witco style fountain for $333.33? What is the going rate for a Keigs fountain? Turbogod - if you win this thing will I be invited over to see it in person as soon as it arrives?

Jontiki- Nope, the price of cedar is sky high due to gas prices and its cedar which is always high. So it would cost me $150.00 just for the supplies. Plus it would take me 3 or 4 days to figure out how to carve one like this Im slow. So it would be hard to do one for $333.00. As for going rate on my fountains, depends on what you want, PM me if your interested.

Quote:

On 2004-05-27 20:34, Turbogod wrote:
well i tried my best. Keigs, whip me up one. There is no W(V)icto joy today in this syphilis ridden city.

Guess I'll try to finish the one I've been trying to make.

[ This Message was edited by: Turbogod on 2004-05-27 20:44 ]

Turbogod- good luck on the fountain you will enjoy it more if you made it.

Laney great score its a Witco! Its funny I was just searching for one of those about a week before you emailed me and told me you bought it. So I am jealous cause I never found it and I want one. You have got Witco finding Skilz

Oh yea DocterZ thanks for the compliment.

View Profile of keigs20 Send a personal message to keigs20  Email keigs20 Goto the website of keigs20     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation