FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Going to the Philippines anyone want Tiki masks?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Going to the Philippines anyone want Tiki masks?
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-04 08:55 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-06-04 00:02, SugarCaddyDaddy wrote:
Quote:

Kalikiana wrote:
...AM I the only one who loves the big-eyed tiki?...

Aloha Kalikiana. No, you are not alone. I reserved one with Rattiki. Actually, that is the only one I picked. I've been waiting for him to obtain more of those since this thread. I think it's the simplicity of it that I like.

Actually, that's my favorite one too! Rattiki, please pick one of those up for me (Big Eyed Tiki) on your next trip to PI. Thanks!

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-04 09:33 am   Permalink

Actually I wanted the Big Eye guy also, but if I got more then one the wife might take my Tiki carving ax and use it on me, so I just went with the Cannibal. Oh, and PLEASE, no tell her that I ordered the Cannibal, I have not told her yet.

Toa

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rattiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-04 5:12 pm   Permalink

WOW! You guys the response has been great! I have 34 pieces reserved so far (+2 proto types pieces) in total and I doubt I will go over 50 pieces as that will probably fill up (along with some Marilyn Monroe 50's style swimsuits with matching sarongs I am going to have made up) the 3 x 70 pound boxes I plan to bring back with me as additional luggage.

Thanks so much guys (and gals) the return on this will pay for the airfare to bring my Philippina honey-ko stateside if we decide to get married this Dec.

Cheers!

Carl

[ This Message was edited by: Rattiki on 2004-06-04 19:03 ]

View Profile of Rattiki Send a personal message to Rattiki  Email Rattiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-04 6:18 pm   Permalink

just glad to help.

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SES
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-23 02:36 am   Permalink

Glad you are back! Was just wondering about you and the trip.

Can't wait to see the new pics.

View Profile of SES Send a personal message to SES      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Dude
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-11-08 3:40 pm   Permalink

Just received my set of 4 masks and they are great. They look identical to the ones in your photos. My favorite has to be the one that resembles Bart Simpson, way too cool.

Thanks Rattiki you are awesome!

View Profile of Tiki Dude Send a personal message to Tiki Dude      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-08 4:19 pm   Permalink

Thanks, I got my Moai today. Looks great.

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-08 9:52 pm   Permalink

Got my mask 2day as well, thanks for getting them to me so fast.

tbird.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomicchick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-09 01:09 am   Permalink

Put me down for a Moai!

View Profile of Atomicchick Send a personal message to Atomicchick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-09 06:48 am   Permalink

got my moai yesterday! totally beautiful! thanks r-t!!!

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-09 1:19 pm   Permalink

Got my Moai yesterday - fabulous! Thanks for hooking me up!

View Profile of johntiki Send a personal message to johntiki  Goto the website of johntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-16 12:08 pm   Permalink

Rattiki
I got my Moai mask today and love it!
Though I did not receive the $20 bill as shown in the picture. No rush, you have my address.
Thanks for doing this.
Unga

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rattiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-20 02:15 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-11-16 12:08, Unga Bunga wrote:
Rattiki
I got my Moai mask today and love it!
Though I did not receive the $20 bill as shown in the picture. No rush, you have my address.
Thanks for doing this.
Unga

You crack me up Unga Bunga! And I am glad you guys are pleased with the masks I have a couple of other goodies I brought back with me and a few masks left as well if any of you are interested. If not I will list them on eBay after Thanksgiving. Check out the Tiki Drum Cup which was inspired by a Leeteg painting. I think they came out pretty cool! I let Kanaloa have one for $20 and there are only around 8" high (though they are a bitch to carve and take the carver a full day to make) so I'll let any TCer have them at that price. LMK if any of ya are interested or it's off to eBay with them.

http://tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=11865&forum=12&2

[ This Message was edited by: Rattiki on 2004-11-20 02:17 ]

View Profile of Rattiki Send a personal message to Rattiki  Email Rattiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
exotica59
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-11-20 11:18 am   Permalink

Hi I know I'm a pretty new member here, but just in case you have the room I emailed you with a order.
I really need some good looking Tikis to finish up my lounge! These look great!
Thank-you!
Mel

View Profile of exotica59 Send a personal message to exotica59  Email exotica59     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation