[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Big Ol' Tiki Bash II
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Big Ol' Tiki Bash II
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-04 1:24 pm   Permalink

Holy Sh*t - HULA! Where the hell have you been????????

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ModMana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-04 4:29 pm   Permalink

For us, Bash #1 was the start of an unbelievable and unending series of parties in SoCal. Wouldn't miss #2 for anything. Count us in!

ModMana

View Profile of ModMana Send a personal message to ModMana  Email ModMana     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-04 4:39 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-06-04 16:29, ModMana wrote:
For us, Bash #1 was the start of an unbelievable and unending series of parties in SoCal.

It is unbelievable, isn't it? I went to three tiki parties just over last weekend alone! I don't go more than a few days without finding myself in one tiki bar or another, and I'm averaging at least one tiki get-together a week, usually two if you count Wednesdays at Tiki-Ti. Ku bless the Hoiti Toitis! Moving down here was the best thing.

Count me in!

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-04 7:29 pm   Permalink

This one is for Hula Hula and Poly Pop:

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kick_the_reverb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-05 09:27 am   Permalink

We're in!

Ran

View Profile of kick_the_reverb Send a personal message to kick_the_reverb  Email kick_the_reverb Goto the website of kick_the_reverb     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-06 02:25 am   Permalink

ROTHFLAMAO

View Profile of hula hula Send a personal message to hula hula  Email hula hula Goto the website of hula hula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-07 08:27 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-06-04 19:29, floratina wrote:
This one is for Hula Hula and Poly Pop:

Ahhh -- good times, good times!!!

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-10 08:01 am   Permalink

HulaHula?!? is that the HulaHula I remember so well?!???

How are ya?!!? hope to see you around soon!!!

XOX tikivixen

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MEAN GENE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-11 11:18 pm   Permalink

Hey Holden!
Lisa and I would love to come. Maybe we can do a "Big Ol' Tiki Bash II" serigraph.

Will there be any kings there? Lisa and the baby are addicted to Elvis, but I've been blasting King Kukulele in my warehouse. I wonder what my neighbors think? They both rock!

[ This Message was edited by: MEAN GENE on 2004-06-14 20:35 ]

View Profile of MEAN GENE Send a personal message to MEAN GENE  Email MEAN GENE Goto the website of MEAN GENE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Matt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-26 11:39 pm   Permalink

Holden - Any more details?

View Profile of Tiki Matt Send a personal message to Tiki Matt  Goto the website of Tiki Matt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Ragin' Rarotongan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-27 08:55 am   Permalink

Matt don't forget to try and get me a mug, if I were in Cali, you know I would be there. Anyone else, if you do get an extra mug keep me posted, I will compensate you for the troubles.

Aaron
"Want a beer?'"...."It's 7:00 in the morning!"...."Scotch?"...."Not during working hours."

View Profile of The Ragin' Rarotongan Send a personal message to The Ragin' Rarotongan  Email The Ragin' Rarotongan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-10-27 1:58 pm   Permalink

So what's the story on this? I heard it was off and had not made any plans for this. Nove 6 is a little more than a week away. Is this on or off? If off, is there a new date?

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-27 2:02 pm   Permalink

My guess--Holden is knee-deep in Tiki Farm stuff, AND his very exciting impending marriage, which I believe is happening any day now. I think I may have heard some rumblings from the volcano that the Bash would be postponed until the spring, but I'm not sure.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-27 4:23 pm   Permalink

This is soooooo unfair.

Don't make me move out there.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-10-28 11:39 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-10-27 14:02, Humuhumu wrote:
I think I may have heard some rumblings from the volcano that the Bash would be postponed until the spring, but I'm not sure.

Yes, I heard the same rumble.
Possibly Feb. or Mar..

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation