FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Tiki house remodel (updated 06-19-05 with patio pics pg 8)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
Tiki house remodel (updated 06-19-05 with patio pics pg 8)
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-21 3:40 pm   Permalink

oooh!

Your house was already waaaay impressive, and that just looks so much cooler again!

That kinda stuff blows me away - so creative, tasteful and yet still the quality of the work itself is so professional! Absolutely love it!

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OnaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-21 7:15 pm   Permalink

SandMan-sent you an e-mail.

TikiTammy-Thanks for the kind words. We love your tiki poles. Maybe one day we can have one of them in our yard. Keep up the carving.

Conga-Thanks!! Love your work too.

Thanatos- The party info is
here

Foamy-Thanks, where have you been?? What new pics do you have for us to see??

Mrs P/Mrs T-bot or who ever you are at this moment It has been a lot of work but well worth it. We can't wait to see your place. Post some pics!! It's a shame you can't make the party. Next time you're in SD, look us up. We'd love to have you over.

Hewey- Thanks again. Hope we can party one day!!

Aloha!!

[ This Message was edited by: OnaTiki on 2005-06-21 19:18 ]

View Profile of OnaTiki Send a personal message to OnaTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-21 8:19 pm   Permalink

ONA! I love it when this thread resurfaces...Your house is AWESOME!

I think it's funny that you said that your patio is finally finished - it looked beyond done the last update you gave - very beautiful. But, that's what's funny about a tiki bar...it's never done!

Absolutely stunning area - you'll have to fill me in sometime about all the different tikis you have and who carved them - it looks like you have many gems both inside and outside!

I'm hoping to make it down for the festivities

can't get enough of your pictures...thanks for posting them!

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-25 10:14 am   Permalink

My wife still thinks the pond I built is paradise, so I won't be showing here this thread. Your place is looking quite awesome.

http://www.NiceFishy.com

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikimania
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-07-03 2:25 pm   Permalink

Thank you for having us over!!! You have done a fabulous job. Very nice work!

View Profile of tikimania Send a personal message to tikimania      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-24 11:05 am   Permalink

Most impressive! Your house is truly beautiful. I couldn't get over the before and after pictures. The transition to the paradise you created is amazing.

Now if you could just open a nightclub...

View Profile of johnman Send a personal message to johnman  Goto the website of johnman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-15 3:16 pm   Permalink

I think this needed a bump

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiexpy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-01-15 7:55 pm   Permalink

What are the glass balls wrapped in a net hanging from the ceiling called? I have seen them in resturants and all of your wonderful home pictures but haven't found any for myself. Also where did you get yours? Thanks

View Profile of tikiexpy Send a personal message to tikiexpy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bete
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-16 3:35 pm   Permalink

Onatiki, I just looked through your thread here, your place is way cool!

View Profile of Bete Send a personal message to Bete      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MEAN GENE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-01-16 4:25 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-01-15 19:55, tikiexpy wrote:
What are the glass balls wrapped in a net hanging from the ceiling called? I have seen them in resturants and all of your wonderful home pictures but haven't found any for myself. Also where did you get yours? Thanks

Tikiexpy,
I supply Bosko with glass floats that he sells on his website. Scroll to the bottom of the page. The big ones come in 7 different colors.
http://www.tikibosko.com/luau.htm#nautical

View Profile of MEAN GENE Send a personal message to MEAN GENE  Email MEAN GENE Goto the website of MEAN GENE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2007-04-24 8:58 pm   Permalink

Linked over here from another thread. Wow...what an awesome place!!! So professional looking and definitely inspiring.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Numatiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-04-27 4:17 pm   Permalink

Saw this on a show that Tivo grabbed for me yesterday. The pics here are more revealing than what they ended up showing, but nice to see the owners getting some national recognition for their hard work. I can put the segment up on YouTube if anyone's interested.

View Profile of Numatiki Send a personal message to Numatiki  Email Numatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-27 4:23 pm   Permalink

Hi Numatiki, Welcome to TC, Glad to have you around. Come on in and stay awhile and try to ignore the Garbage posts that seem to be going around now. I would Love to see the show. I saved the show ("Look What I Did") for weeks and finally stopped recording it and I missed this segment. Ona and Moki's place is even More Awesome than Any pictures convey.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-27 4:36 pm   Permalink

As usual Ona it looks great! I always loved your yard, it inspires me

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Moki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-27 6:06 pm   Permalink

Thanks guys. Glad a few of you were able to catch it.

TikiTikiBoom managed to Tivo it for us and burn it to a DVD. If I can figure out how to upload that to youtube, I'll post the link here. If anybody else knows how and has the footage, go ahead and upload it.

View Profile of Moki Send a personal message to Moki  Email Moki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation