FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Tiki house remodel (updated 06-19-05 with patio pics pg 8)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 )
Tiki house remodel (updated 06-19-05 with patio pics pg 8)
Davez_tikiz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-27 10:20 pm   Permalink

Please do post on youTube.... I've been Tivo'ing the show for about a month now hoping to catch it... no luck yet.

View Profile of Davez_tikiz Send a personal message to Davez_tikiz  Email Davez_tikiz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
T1K1 LEE
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-04-28 12:01 am   Permalink

Very nice place you have. Well thought out and planned. How about some night time photos.
T1K1 LEE

[ This Message was edited by: T1K1 LEE 2007-04-28 00:02 ]

View Profile of T1K1 LEE Send a personal message to T1K1 LEE  Email T1K1 LEE Goto the website of T1K1 LEE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-28 09:49 am   Permalink

Super nice pictures Moki!!

Has Ona made any progress on that monstrous drum he was hollowing out at the Chop before last? I have this mental image going on where you two are sitting around in that choice yard of yours, cocktails in hand, soft flicker of flame from the torches casting dancing shadows about, and the rhythmic sounds of that drum bouncing through the neighborhood as the twilight begins to fade to blackness.

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Moki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-28 11:09 am   Permalink

You paint a nice picture Babalu!! Unfortunately, the log is as it was when we left that chop. It's still drying out. But he will get back to it soon.

And when it's done, we'll invite you over to have a cocktail and listen as the rhythmic sounds as they bounce through the neigbhorhood. The neighbors will love it. No really, they will!!

View Profile of Moki Send a personal message to Moki  Email Moki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kona Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-29 08:55 am   Permalink

Anyone know how Ona's has been? He doesn't appear to have posted since last July.

Oh wait... I guess that the "OnaTiki swag" thread was updated a couple days ago. Good to see a head poking up out of the woodwork. I was a little worried there for a bit.

Chris

View Profile of Kona Chris Send a personal message to Kona Chris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Numatiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-04-30 8:24 pm   Permalink

As promised, here's the segment from the "Look What I Did" TV show on the OnaTiki Lounge.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z4QcuvZpJ0

View Profile of Numatiki Send a personal message to Numatiki  Email Numatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Numatiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-04-30 8:28 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-04-27 16:23, Benzart wrote:
Hi Numatiki, Welcome to TC, Glad to have you around. Come on in and stay awhile and try to ignore the Garbage posts that seem to be going around now.

Thanks! I've been lurking for a year or so, and am nearly finished on building my own home tiki bar. Should be done within the next couple of weeks.

View Profile of Numatiki Send a personal message to Numatiki  Email Numatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Moki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-04-30 11:26 pm   Permalink

Thanks to NumaTiki for posting that link. Saved me many hours of trying to figure it out.....

View Profile of Moki Send a personal message to Moki  Email Moki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
frostiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-05-01 1:51 pm   Permalink

Finally, we've been trying to catch that segment forever. Thanks for posting it.

View Profile of frostiki Send a personal message to frostiki  Email frostiki Goto the website of frostiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation