FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Beach Burn July 17th - Who's In?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Tiki Beach Burn July 17th - Who's In?
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-13 11:38 am   Permalink

It looks like Tikibelle and I should be able to make the scene. We look forward to seeing you all and enjoying the sand and surf.

Sabu

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thebaxdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-14 07:28 am   Permalink

Look for the gaint
2--0--4--3
In the sky, in the parking lot
then walk towards the water
then look for the giant
1--5
In the sky, stuck to the life station
then enjoy the day at the beach
with whom ever is close to you
Happydog (What can I do?)

View Profile of thebaxdog Send a personal message to thebaxdog  Email thebaxdog Goto the website of thebaxdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-14 11:37 am   Permalink

In case any of you are like me and dont know where you are going, use this link to map it.

Directions
Pics of the Spot

[ This Message was edited by: monkeyman on 2004-07-14 12:02 ]

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thebaxdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-14 2:32 pm   Permalink

That picture is right on.
The only wierd part is some pictures, #15 is there and in other pictures it is gone and the cars change.
But if you look at the beach and find the pathway with the circle at the end of it and then go 100 feet south.
The picture also shows all the new improved city side of the beach that is 5 dollars more for parking.
It's the pretty pink brick side of the picture.
We are not on the city side.

View Profile of thebaxdog Send a personal message to thebaxdog  Email thebaxdog Goto the website of thebaxdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
trustar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-14 5:01 pm   Permalink

Hey, cool pics Monkeyman

You can even see my house on image 4750!

See y'alls on Saturday

T

[ This Message was edited by: trustar on 2004-07-14 17:02 ]

View Profile of trustar Send a personal message to trustar      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2004-07-15 8:39 pm   Permalink

Allright, who's got a volleyball net to bring? Well, bring it.

If anyone wants to stop by Bong's Tiki Hut before 2:00 (if you want a drink that is) do it. If you need directions, call my cel 714.393.3376. I'm surfing till 11:00 so call laterz...

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-16 12:48 am   Permalink

BURN BABY' BURN!

An Offering to Pele??????????????????????????

BooCrazy BenALi' Tiki #1 "Son of Moth'ra"... will be sent to the Fire Godess unless someone saves it from it's fate.

This one of a kind, and first of a kind and quite possibly last of a kind piece is up for best offer over $50+shipping........ Bidding ends 11:30 PM July16

post bids here...............
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=9945&forum=5&1

the savior of this sacrificial tiki must paypal before 12:00 AM Sat July17 to al@tikimania.com or bring cash to the S.Cal Bch Burn

BooCrazy BenALi' Tiki #1 is 32" tall and weighs 35ish lbs?
Has My signature 'tapa doodles' and manic detail such as 'lightening bolt' eye brows!Has Bamboo Ben's Boozelizing eyes and mothling antenna/radar whakynissness!!

It was born off cinema magic during the filming of Cherry Capri's short film of me carving a tiki.... http://www.lottaliving.com/natpe.shtml
and a little radiation took over and it was over.........

COULD BE YOURS?????
COULD BE PELE'S????????????????

IS THIS MOTH DESTINE TO THE FLAME????????????????????

[ This Message was edited by: crazy al on 2004-07-16 00:55 ]

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-16 3:42 pm   Permalink

did you ever see this lightly distributed Indi cult Classic....

rumored to be shown at twilight Beach Blanket style....

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-16 6:03 pm   Permalink

I agree with Hanalei Pirate, those little 2 oz. bottle are really easy to hide. They can be easily concealed in the sand under a beach blanket or on your person OR in the past I've placed hooch in a plastic water bottle and have mixed it in with other water bottles and soda cans in a cooler and just pull out and take a swig as needed or for mixing up a quick drink. (light rum and/or vodka work best!

Hum....I wonder if this year's tiki sacrafice will end up getting pulled from the fire or if it will actually burn baby burn!

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-16 9:22 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-07-16 15:42, crazy al wrote:
did you ever see this lightly distributed Indi cult Classic....

rumored to be shown at twilight Beach Blanket style....

"I wish this video had some explosions. That would be cool." "Heh heh henh hmm heh. It does have some explosions. Heh henh hmm." "Fairies grant wishes. Huh huh heh huh hunh." Beavis & Butthead

Burn! Burn! Burn! Burn Baby Burn!! Burn Baby Burn! Tiki on fire!!! Just Burn it!!! (still trying to get Nike to sponser this!!) Burn everything in site!! Fire Good! Fire God!! Tiki God!!! Burn!! Burn this, Burn that, You's better watch out so Bax doesn't Burn your Butt Crack!! Fire! Fire! Fire! Huh huh huh!!! Mothra will live!!!! Plaster Palm Tiki will Die! Bamboo Burns Hot! POP Corn You's GOT! Burn, Burn, Burn!! Duck and Cover!! Cry for your Mother! Burn, Baby, Burn!!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-16 9:37 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-07-10 01:13, crazy al wrote:
well' silence was golden.....

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Alnshely
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-16 9:45 pm   Permalink

Good to see you posting Ben.
Mahalo,
Al

View Profile of Alnshely Send a personal message to Alnshely  Email Alnshely     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-16 9:47 pm   Permalink

Ben is BACK....SCORE!

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-16 11:38 pm   Permalink

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thebaxdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-17 06:16 am   Permalink

Yes, my TIKI Brethran
It is I TIKIFRK And I am up drinking coffee and getting ready to march down to HB
That's right at the end of BEACH Blvd.
One of the lifeguard stands that has #15 on it.
Yes, I do this so that we TIKI CENTRAL Hoity Mo fricken Toity's can have the THE ULTIMATE BURN PIT.
This year, no wood and I mean NO WOOD will leave the beach, unless it is in your pants!!
Now forget the Gold bond and BURN you fricken Bitches BURN.
By the way BEN and AL, that Mothra tiki is some kind of
f@#$#@ed up shit!
LATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation