FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Tiki Pa'ina: Shutterfly Gallery Link Pg 4
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Tiki Pa'ina: Shutterfly Gallery Link Pg 4
SallyandJay
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-23 07:16 am   Permalink

We can't wait! And now with the added venue this is going to be a great weekend.

I'm looking forward to seeing some great artwork and the possibility of winning some of it!

View Profile of SallyandJay Send a personal message to SallyandJay  Email SallyandJay     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-23 10:51 am   Permalink

Good luck with your event Tiki-Toa!

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-23 9:53 pm   Permalink

Mahalo Tiki Bird.

Just comfirmed is Exotica Arts,Columbus Ohio. He is known as TC's own Chisel Slinger.

Toa

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-27 4:44 pm   Permalink

Just confirmed:
THE Cats Meow of Royal Oak,MI. for those that were able and attended the Motor City Show you will be familiar with Cats Meow, this is Nancy Hay who was also one of the main organziers of the Motor City show and has offered great advice in making the Wisconsin event hopefully as much of a success as the Motor City event.

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-28 10:27 am   Permalink

Another artist added!

Paul Moch a painter from Chicago has signed on too show at the tiki event and will be donating a painting for the raffle. He was at the Chin's Motor City show in Detroit.

Toa

Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-29 2:02 pm   Permalink

Just added!
Tongan Carver
Vaha Soleta
a member of Tongan Royalty
married and living in Milwaukee will be displaying and seeling his carvings

Toa

Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-29 2:08 pm   Permalink

Hale O'Malo will not only be performing the closing ceremony of this event but Sandra Chow, Malia Chow (both Hawaiian) and Seni Bula Tawawili will also be selling authentic Tahitian hula skirts that feature shells, Hawaiian hair pieces, Silk Eyelash Leis, Hawaiian Leis, Hawaiian necklaces of various types, many many styles of Aloha shirts (in size XL)

Toa

TNTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-29 2:30 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: TNTiki on 2004-11-06 17:35 ]

View Profile of TNTiki Send a personal message to TNTiki  Email TNTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-29 2:32 pm   Permalink

Mahalo TNTiki, it was just supposed to a lil get together to meet some other tiki lovers and the mad scientist in me got carried away.

Toa

Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-30 5:14 pm   Permalink

Today I won Basement Kahuna's Pu-Pu platter

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3918640429&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT

I have decided to add this to the raffle as another sweet item, I thought about keeping it but will offer it up as a prize instead.

Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-04 06:02 am   Permalink

Hoffa a great tattooist and superb painter from Ohio has been added, you can see his fantastic work at www.theartfink.com He is also the guy that did the sweet painting that was used for the postcards for the Motor City Chin Tiki show. His tattoo work can be seen at www.godsandmonstersart.com. He will be sharing a table with Jimmy Robinson a.k.a. Chisel Slinger at the Pa'ina.

Toa

Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-05 02:34 am   Permalink

http://tiki-asylum.4t.com/

The Tiki Asylum website is now online and another place to view additions of what will be going on for this event.

Toa

Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-07 10:21 am   Permalink

I will be adding a Gecko Exotica mug to the raffle, so once again, if you are interested in buying tickets you can paypal me and if you win you will only need to pay for shipping.

Lissette EsQui
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-07-17 10:07 pm   Permalink

Hey everyone! I finally joined Tiki Central. I'm totally looking forward to the Tiki Pa'ina and EsQui is already working on some cool stuff for the event. Tiki-Toa, you've really outdone yourself planning this and thanks for asking us to participate. I know it's gonna rock!

View Profile of Lissette EsQui Send a personal message to Lissette EsQui  Goto the website of Lissette EsQui     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-19 3:56 pm   Permalink

Amy and Duke Carter of TIKI QUEST fame have become our MAJOR SPONSOR of the Tiki Pa'ina and as such I will be able to offer a good number of the TIKI QUEST books to be included in the Tiki Pa'ina Raffle.

Mahalo to Amy and Duke for being such a great sponsor of this event as I try to bring tiki to the masses of the Mid-West.

Toa

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation