FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Doctor Z's Castaway Lounge Summer Spectacular 7/31 UPDATE!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Doctor Z's Castaway Lounge Summer Spectacular 7/31 UPDATE!!
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-30 2:04 pm   Permalink

PLEASE take plenty of pictures for all of us castaways who live so far from your party spot and those unable to attend. I know it would be an incredible time. How 'bout raising a group toast to the TC ohana wherever they may be. Cheers!

Mr. & Mrs. 8FT Tiki

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-30 2:20 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-07-30 14:04, 8FT Tiki wrote:
PLEASE take plenty of pictures for all of us castaways who live so far from your party spot and those unable to attend. I know it would be an incredible time. How 'bout raising a group toast to the TC ohana wherever they may be. Cheers!

Mr. & Mrs. 8FT Tiki

Dont worry the offical Hoity Toity's picture taker HumuHumu will be their!

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-30 3:56 pm   Permalink

Were packed and leaving for L.A. See y'all at the good Doctor's tomorrow.

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiSan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-30 6:19 pm   Permalink

Sounds like fun! Please count me in!

Go-Boy Records is just a few minutes from the good Doctor's house...time to pick up some new surf music!

View Profile of TikiSan Send a personal message to TikiSan      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2004-07-31 10:30 am   Permalink

Mrs. Fury moved a party for her co-workers to last week so she could be at Dr. Zs this time. We will bring fresh lime juice, and might see some of you pre-party at Go-Boy.

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-31 4:08 pm   Permalink

Looks like I can't make it. Someone please save me an unpainted Ku. I had so much fn painting one last year, I'd love to paint up another one so I can have a matching set!

Sabu--grill it up!
Z-mix it up!
All Hoiti Toidi--drink it up!
I'll be there in spirit!

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wersmo Derinc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-31 10:49 pm   Permalink

This is a live report from THE Z PARTY! If you are not here, you are not having as much fun as me! I don't mean to brag, but this is the place to be and if you're not here, you're somewhere else, but not in a good way.

View Profile of Wersmo Derinc Send a personal message to Wersmo Derinc      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-31 11:27 pm   Permalink

Floratina here, posting from the party. I must honestly report that your compadres are currently involved in drunken debauchery. Dr. Z has plied us with Mai Tais, Tiki Pug has made his Mojitos, Kick The Reverb has pleased us greatly with his Reverb Crash. Reverb is now in the final testing stage of the "Comb Over". Only the most select of the mixological inner circle is being allowed to test this sample. I am certain that it will pass muster and then...let the chant begin. "Comb Over! Comb Over! Comb Over!" (with accompaniment on Dr. Z's celebrated congs drums). Better go, I hear the restless natives gathering in the lounge with "Night Train" blaring on the stereo...don't wanna miss out!

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vintagegirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-31 11:37 pm   Permalink

I've been sucking on the same Beach Bum Something-or-other for a couple of hours and I'm still toasty!

View Profile of vintagegirl Send a personal message to vintagegirl  Goto the website of vintagegirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-31 11:40 pm   Permalink

"Reverb Crash!"
"Reverb Crash!"
"Reverb Crash!"
"Reverb Crash!"

PolyPop here LIVE from Doc Z's summer bash. Damn, that Reverb -- how the the hell am I gonna get home now?????

Adrios - Seacrest OUT.

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikifrog
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-07-31 11:45 pm   Permalink

Wow,
just arrived in California today and already drinking the best Reverb Crash, and eating the best I-don't-remember-the-name-chicken-Sabu stuff. That's amazing! I don,t feel the jet lag anymore...
Tikifrog

[ This Message was edited by: Tikifrog on 2004-07-31 23:54 ]

View Profile of Tikifrog Send a personal message to Tikifrog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Moki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-31 11:50 pm   Permalink

You guys are cracking me up. Wish we could have made it. You sound like you are having a blast. Reverb Crashes do rule!!
Party On.....

View Profile of Moki Send a personal message to Moki  Email Moki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-31 11:57 pm   Permalink

My head hurts. It is only 11:00 and I'm hammered. There is a ukele circle going on outside and Lady V is behind the bar, I'll be hurting tomorrow.

View Profile of TikiPug Send a personal message to TikiPug      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Cocktail
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-01 12:11 am   Permalink

NOTE TO SELF: Don't drink at parties, sign in to Tiki Central than fall asleep on the couch.

Bastardos!

[ This Message was edited by: Atomic Cocktail on 2004-08-01 14:09 ]

View Profile of Atomic Cocktail Send a personal message to Atomic Cocktail  Goto the website of Atomic Cocktail     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sienna Tiki

Posted: 2004-08-01 12:23 am   Permalink

Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow. Meow meow meow meow meow meow. Meow meow meow meow. Meow meow.

P.S. Thanks for the hammie bits, Wersmo.

View Profile of Sienna Tiki Send a personal message to Sienna Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation