[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki eBay: World's Worst Tiki Listing
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
eBay: World's Worst Tiki Listing
MachTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-10 11:57 pm   Permalink

We've got another one. Bitter, bitter, bitter.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=35713&item=3915710075&rd=1

My favorite parts...

"MAKE YOUR BID AND KNOW WHERE YOU STAND"

"NEGATIVE FEEDBACK IS GLADLY POSTED..."

"...BY PLACING A BID YOU UNCONDITIONALLY AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS"

If these people are so pissed off at everyone, why do they still sell on eBay?

View Profile of MachTiki Send a personal message to MachTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-11 06:23 am   Permalink

Ebay is a good place for the socially retarded to make a living, that's why! If you can't work in public service, and can't deal with people face to face, then Ebay is the perfect place to make a buck. Just be thankful he isn't serving you your burger and fries!

WOW 1 CENT RARE HOT HOT FRENCH FRIES
L@@K!!!!!

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-11 10:33 am   Permalink

socially retarded is right...that first vendor has 3415 feedbacks...does he EVER log off? even scarier...what takes place in his life after he does actually leave his computer alone? probably nothing but paperwork in the bathroom...SAD

View Profile of kooche Send a personal message to kooche  Goto the website of kooche     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Skreemn Mimi

Posted: 2004-06-15 3:17 pm   Permalink

Somebody get a rope....

View Profile of Skreemn Mimi Send a personal message to Skreemn Mimi  Email Skreemn Mimi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Cocktail
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-15 6:01 pm   Permalink

POOP! Tikifish, you actually made me look!

View Profile of Atomic Cocktail Send a personal message to Atomic Cocktail  Goto the website of Atomic Cocktail     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-16 06:50 am   Permalink

Yeah, I didnt mean for the 'LOOK' to hotlink, the program automatically does that to any word with an @ in it.

Sorry!

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mattfink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-22 11:56 am   Permalink

That is the biggest bag of dog crap when a seller holds a buyer ransom for feedback. As a seller I always give the positive feedback after the buyer has completed their end of the bargain....PAYMENT...not when they have left a positive feedback for me. If I screw up then I will rectify the situation. Why should the buyer feel like they are under the gun?

Quote:

On 2004-06-08 13:48, mattfink wrote:
They were too afraid he'd slam them with a negative even though they kept up their end of the bargain...I'd say it would be better to leave no feedback at all.

View Profile of mattfink Send a personal message to mattfink  Email mattfink Goto the website of mattfink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikilicious
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-22 4:25 pm   Permalink

LOL! Wow, that seller needs a case of laxitives! He needs to RELAX!!!

Psycho! lol!

~Lenore Shaffer

View Profile of Tikilicious Send a personal message to Tikilicious  Email Tikilicious Goto the website of Tikilicious     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LBZRAT13
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-06-24 5:36 pm   Permalink

Man!! I spent 30min lookin at that guys feedbacks. What the hell is wrong with that guy? It doesnt take a normal person that long to ship anything. What a goob.

Chris

View Profile of LBZRAT13 Send a personal message to LBZRAT13      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation