FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Updated pics of my bar the Pi-Yi Grotto
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Updated pics of my bar the Pi-Yi Grotto
FreakBear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-05 1:25 pm   Permalink

Mai Tai Matty!

It generally comes in 3'x6' or 4'x8'. I've seen it on several websites including tikibosko.com.

View Profile of FreakBear Send a personal message to FreakBear      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-09-05 2:58 pm   Permalink

That is one very well done tiki bar! the fishing float lamp fixture is an ingenious way of doing it! very creative way around low ceilings.
Are you having a drink right now in that beautiful hidaway?

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai Matty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-05 6:00 pm   Permalink

thanks freakbear I'll check that website . I was hopeing to find it at that bamboo and rattan sit just because it's with in driving distance from my house . I'll just look around some more .

View Profile of Mai Tai Matty Send a personal message to Mai Tai Matty      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-07 5:10 pm   Permalink

Polynesiac - I had many a Mai Tai in the Grotto this weekend! Thanks for the compliments!

Mai Tai Mattie - I was able to buy the bamboo from Bamboo and Rattan Works in New Jersey but I had to buy the matting from Oceanic Arts - I couldn't find the stuff anywhere within driving distance!

View Profile of johntiki Send a personal message to johntiki  Goto the website of johntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Thanatos
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-18 3:14 pm   Permalink

Looks great. Wish wife would let me build one inside. I got to keep mine outside

View Profile of Thanatos Send a personal message to Thanatos  Email Thanatos     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation