FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Benzarts Shrunken Head . Help?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Benzarts Shrunken Head . Help?
kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-13 11:16 pm   Permalink

SICK BASTARD! that is too cool man!

View Profile of kooche Send a personal message to kooche  Goto the website of kooche     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-14 3:28 pm   Permalink

I want to thank all you guys for the help. I have had more response to this plea than I imagined. There is hair andthread in the mail from many of you. I Really Appreciate the help.
Thanks

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-14 8:08 pm   Permalink

Now one or two of these I will make into molds and do Limited editions and since I will sell the master they will not be able to be reproduced after the first goround without severe degrading pretty badso it has to be a limited edition of maybe 75 0r 100, I don't have experience to know how that stuff works.
Who would buy these limited productions and at how much $$. Time will tell in the next 5 weeks.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-24 8:55 pm   Permalink

Wwell Thechikitiki finally hooked up tonightand we had a good talk on the phone. He gave me all his molding secrets and I gave him all 2 secrets I had. Look for good things to come,,I Can't Wait..Nice talkin to ya' thechktke.
I posted some pix of Aliens disguised as Orchids in the Beyond Tiki forum. Check it out if the aliens havent stolen all the tikis yet. G'nite all

Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-06-24 9:03 pm   Permalink

Ben and the chiki working together?!?!?!?!

I think I've died and gone to heaven. Can't wait to see!!!!

forgot to send the comps to Benzart on the shrunkin head. Me thinks it's one of my favs so far! Beautiful work, bro!

"Hey, at least I'm housebroken."

[ This Message was edited by: Polynesiac on 2004-06-24 21:04 ]

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation