Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki suburbanpagan's online store
suburbanpagan's online store
suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-12 10:27 am   Permalink

suburbanpagan is now selling online through paypal! Yay! I changed my company's name to "The Tacky Tiki" because I was sick of telling people:

"no, I'm not a Druid even though I am of Celtic ancestry"

"no, I'm not a warlock"

"no, I'm not into Wicca"

....and so on! Besides, I've been told I'm tacky, so there! Anyhow, just a little ad for me! Check out my main page.....my logo is a tribute to the old "Pitcairn" sign!

www.thetackytiki.com
www.suburbanpagan.com

[ This Message was edited by: suburbanpagan on 2004-06-12 10:28 ]

View Profile of suburbanpagan Send a personal message to suburbanpagan  Email suburbanpagan Goto the website of suburbanpagan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes

Posted: 2004-06-12 11:07 am   Permalink

do you sell decorative tachometers?

i do hope you keep SuburbanPagan as your nick here.. its one of my favorites.

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-12 11:11 am   Permalink

Classic dogbytes! No tachometers! And nobody ask if my tikis are sticky either! Way ahead of you knuckleheads! Haha! The suburbanpagan will always live here on TC because TCer's "get it!"!

View Profile of suburbanpagan Send a personal message to suburbanpagan  Email suburbanpagan Goto the website of suburbanpagan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
purple jade
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-12 1:36 pm   Permalink

OK then do you sell tikis with irregular heartbeats?

View Profile of purple jade Send a personal message to purple jade  Email purple jade Goto the website of purple jade     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-12 1:57 pm   Permalink

If the tiki is a refection of it's creator, then I'd have to say "Yes"! And they have asthma too!

[ This Message was edited by: suburbanpagan on 2004-06-12 13:59 ]

Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-12 6:08 pm   Permalink

Sweet site Pagan, crisp and clean. Hey do you sell on ebay as suburbanpagan? Think I just won some stuff from you.

Toa

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-12 6:16 pm   Permalink

Sweet site Pagan, crisp and clean. Hey do you sell on ebay as suburbanpagan? Think I just won some stuff from you.

Toa

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-12 7:51 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the nice words Tiki-Toa! I've never done an ebay auction so there must be pagans running amuck!

Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-12 7:59 pm   Permalink

the candles & soap for sale on the site look & smell awesome!

aloha,
tc

View Profile of Tiki Chris Send a personal message to Tiki Chris  Email Tiki Chris Goto the website of Tiki Chris     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-12 8:44 pm   Permalink

Thanks Tiki Chris! Yours in in a place of honor next to one of my carvings in my bar (bar is in progress)

badmojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-12 10:08 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-06-12 18:16, Tiki-Toa wrote:
Hey do you sell on ebay as suburbanpagan? Think I just won some stuff from you.

Not to hijack the thread, but I believe you purchased from me, "suburban_savage"

Great stuff Suburban Pagan!

View Profile of badmojo Send a personal message to badmojo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-12 10:16 pm   Permalink

we are the tribes which lurk amongst the tiki ruins of Suburbia! Thanks badmojo aka suburban savage!

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation