FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki eBay: Tiki Bob mug on the block!
eBay: Tiki Bob mug on the block!
Tiki Royale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-17 4:12 pm   Permalink

Aloha,
Just wanted to post this this for those that are lookin' for a Tiki Bob.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3917497415&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
Bid like a drunken salior, kids!
Mahalo,

View Profile of Tiki Royale Send a personal message to Tiki Royale  Email Tiki Royale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-17 5:36 pm   Permalink

Why oh why do you you ship to the US only?

It's so easy to ship to the rest of the world, particularly Europe/Japan.............

Honestly, we don't live in shacks over here.

Trader Woody

View Profile of Trader Woody Send a personal message to Trader Woody  Email Trader Woody     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Royale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-17 5:47 pm   Permalink

Aloha Woody,
Sorry, I just left that as the default in the listing. For TC ohana, I'll ship over the pond. It will just take some refiguring of shipping costs.

View Profile of Tiki Royale Send a personal message to Tiki Royale  Email Tiki Royale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-17 7:32 pm   Permalink

Does anyone know of thread somewhere that list TC members ebay names, I know in talking it is a kind of a ohana rule to try and not bid against other TC'ers, just wondering, I would not like to take something away from someone on TC if possible. And yes mine is Tiki Toa.

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki-Toa on 2004-06-17 20:56 ]

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sneakyjack
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-17 8:16 pm   Permalink

Got mine but I paid the price for not putting the decimal in the right place! Still worth cost - truly a classic - must have. Oh yeah you can retract your ebay bids if you go through with it fast enough - I found that out later. Why are the decimal and comma so close on the key board?,. Stupid drinking and typing - those rum drink will get you ever time.....,,,,,,,,......,,,,.,.,.,

View Profile of sneakyjack Send a personal message to sneakyjack      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unkle John
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-17 8:17 pm   Permalink

Mine is the same.. too many screen names confuse my swiss cheeze memory. Thank godness I have my handy dandy notebook.

View Profile of Unkle John Send a personal message to Unkle John  Email Unkle John Goto the website of Unkle John     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Ragin' Rarotongan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-18 09:04 am   Permalink

I just found one in minty fresh condition on ebay and won it last week. I ended up paying 69.00 fo' it, but well worth it. It is the pinnacle of my mug collection. Now I just need Flounder to get to my Tiki Bob mug painting to match.
"Want a beer?'"...."It's 7:00 in the morning!"...."Scotch?"...."Not during working hours."

View Profile of The Ragin' Rarotongan Send a personal message to The Ragin' Rarotongan  Email The Ragin' Rarotongan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-18 11:34 am   Permalink

I dream of Tiki Bob!
someday...
even if I'm old and grey...

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Royale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-23 5:31 pm   Permalink

Alrighty kids,
Less than 24 hours to go... nudge, nudge, wink, wink.
Aloha,

Mike the Headhunter
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-23 8:22 pm   Permalink

I was gunning for that one tiki-toa, but if your willing to bid more then 55.00 it's yours and I won't bid anymore then it's between you and the world... be warned the cracked hawaiian village is on my hit list.

View Profile of Mike the Headhunter Send a personal message to Mike the Headhunter      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-23 9:15 pm   Permalink

Mike all yours, I have my sites set on getting a Gecko.

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-23 11:39 pm   Permalink

stupid trip/wedding/honeymoon.

Tiki Royale, I'd love to bid, if only I didn't have so many expenses this year!

Great Minds Drink Alike

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation