FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Nacho's VLV Ku Tiki Bar (updated 4/20)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Nacho's VLV Ku Tiki Bar (updated 4/20)
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-22 5:31 pm   Permalink

Aw, dude, that's f*ckin NUTS. I want it. Owning that pretty much means being the most popular guy on your block. Like owning a 70-inch plasma during football season, except ALL YEAR ROUND.

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-22 5:37 pm   Permalink

Sweet Jeezus! That is soooo sick!

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-22 6:35 pm   Permalink

That thing kicks ass. BIG ass.

Where do you keep it when you're not using it?

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-22 6:41 pm   Permalink

Very cool,
just thought I would throw this up for you....

I found it on the HAMB boards....

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KAHAKA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-23 7:51 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-04-22 17:31, Basement Kahuna wrote:
Aw, dude, that's f*ckin NUTS. I want it. Owning that pretty much means being the most popular guy on your block. Like owning a 70-inch plasma during football season, except ALL YEAR ROUND.

It's actually in my buddy Bill's (that's his rust orange Hot Rod in front of the tiki) backyard... we're always forcing him to let us drink beers in his backyard just so we can hang out with the Tiki!

Glad to hear you guys dig it!

[ This Message was edited by: KAHAKA 2006-04-23 20:10 ]

View Profile of KAHAKA Send a personal message to KAHAKA  Email KAHAKA Goto the website of KAHAKA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-24 08:37 am   Permalink

I would have Loved to been there, seen that. That bartiki is really unbelievable, Super well done. Great vision, great exicution and great finish.. Looks like lots of peeps agree.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-01-15 9:01 pm   Permalink

Thats a BIG tiki man... very cool

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thehipster
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-02-03 09:59 am   Permalink

Is this great tiki bar making it's way to Viva again this year?

View Profile of thehipster Send a personal message to thehipster  Goto the website of thehipster     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
NOTCH
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-03 11:11 am   Permalink

That,s a negetory on that trip to viva!!!! Last year the shifters car club invited the tiki bar over and when we got there the gold coast security shut us down!!!!!!! Can you imagine an empty tiki bar at a show.

View Profile of NOTCH Send a personal message to NOTCH  Email NOTCH     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thehipster
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-02-03 11:21 am   Permalink

Bummer. I will have to catch this amazing tiki bar at some other event in the future.

View Profile of thehipster Send a personal message to thehipster  Goto the website of thehipster     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-04 12:51 pm   Permalink

Way ta go Nacho.
Good talkin' to ya' at F.I.
Big Tikis are a good thing. Just like Big Aloha!
Keep up the innovative work.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-05 12:08 am   Permalink

I heard Nacho's making it into a float for the City of Alameda's Mayor's Parade on Fourth of July...

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clarita
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-02-05 10:48 am   Permalink

Go Nacho Go! Incredible work!! You almost can live in there! I'm blown away too, by the smoke he breathes! Very nice lamp too!! Congrats to you both!

View Profile of Clarita Send a personal message to Clarita  Goto the website of Clarita     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMonkeySpirtos
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2007-02-07 11:45 pm   Permalink

No other way to say it, "YOU ARE MY F*CKING HERO!"

View Profile of TikiMonkeySpirtos Send a personal message to TikiMonkeySpirtos  Goto the website of TikiMonkeySpirtos     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation