FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving drum base Tangaroa & Velvets 8/31/04 on page3
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
drum base Tangaroa & Velvets 8/31/04 on page3
suburbanpagan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-20 11:25 am   Permalink

un-fricken-believable stuff, Gecko! It is so inspiring to be in the company of such amazing carvers! I know it will help me become better too....very inspiring!

View Profile of suburbanpagan Send a personal message to suburbanpagan  Email suburbanpagan Goto the website of suburbanpagan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Royale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-21 12:06 am   Permalink

Damn Gecko,
You too much! Great stuff as always, Da Big Puka is amazing.
Aloha,

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Royale on 2004-06-21 00:07 ]

View Profile of Tiki Royale Send a personal message to Tiki Royale  Email Tiki Royale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-21 01:00 am   Permalink

Gecko, great work as usual. When can I order one o' dem big puka mugs? That tiki is awesome...looks a lot like one Onatiki's got at his hut! That velvet wahine is da kine. Who do I have to kill to get one of those?

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kanaka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-21 08:10 am   Permalink

AMAZING work Gecko! You continue to out do yourself!!! I had way to much rum from my Exotica mug this weekend! Cheers!!

Kanaka

View Profile of Kanaka Send a personal message to Kanaka  Email Kanaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-21 09:57 am   Permalink

Man...I need to feed...need to look at Creating Tiki more and get re-inspired enough to get out the old chisels..and Gecko, you've always been an inspiration...from the old days of the "carving post" till now. Awesome stuff as always...Something magic about your stuff....good mana and aloha spirit just brimming over. Great stuff, braddah.

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SallyandJay
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-21 10:48 am   Permalink

Can't wait to purchase the mug. I looks great like all the rest of your carvings that you create. Keep posting so I can continually dream of owning my own someday.

View Profile of SallyandJay Send a personal message to SallyandJay  Email SallyandJay     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cheekytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-21 11:11 am   Permalink

What more can I say, that hasn't already been said,your work's inspiring!
Hey isn't that the chick out of the Tiki piece in Bizzare

[ This Message was edited by: cheekytiki on 2004-06-21 11:12 ]

View Profile of cheekytiki Send a personal message to cheekytiki  Email cheekytiki Goto the website of cheekytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-21 9:11 pm   Permalink

Tanks braddahz and sisstahz! da only thing that keeps me going is all of you here! You guys are who inspire me! So big pats on your own back for making me strive to continue!

BK, you've come a long way braddah since back in da early days of da carving post! I'm proud of you to!

Cheeky, ya dats da pretty wahine from da Bizzare mag. I didn't want to post da mag on my wall so I begged uncle Leo to paint me one on Velvet. You should see it in person! Uncle Leo Layug is one of da best velvet artist I've eva seen and he works for me!?!?

anyways as I always say,

Live Aloha

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-22 12:03 am   Permalink

those velvet pieces make me want to be alone with them for a long time...perfect! killer craftsmanship in all of your work!

rock on and on and on sir!

View Profile of kooche Send a personal message to kooche  Goto the website of kooche     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-22 12:25 am   Permalink

Kooche, from artist to artist, I respect your work as well. Love da wahine paintings you do. My fav's.

For those who asked,
"Da Big Puka" mug will be available summa time. No worries on a rush, there will be plenty.

Shaka

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-30 7:25 pm   Permalink

new tings on page 1

mahalo

OnaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-30 8:28 pm   Permalink

Wow Gecko!
Amazing as always. You and Uncle Leo make a great team.
Keep the creative juices flowing.
Aloha,

PS. Da Big Puka misses you. When you coming for a visit?

View Profile of OnaTiki Send a personal message to OnaTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-30 8:36 pm   Permalink

Aww Gecko, you make me wish I could go back in time and experience Oh-why-hee like it is in your paintings. One day I will own one of these. Keep it up brah.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-30 10:23 pm   Permalink

Boom Boom Boom!
Hey cuz, what have you been eating? You are going stronger than ever! Uncle Leo's paintings are looking super sweet too.
Eye poppin' all of them!
Chongolio

Chongolio.com
Stoke & Flow
Facebook

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sam Gambino
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-30 11:43 pm   Permalink

Gecko - This stuff is beautiful!

www.samgambino.com

View Profile of Sam Gambino Send a personal message to Sam Gambino  Email Sam Gambino Goto the website of Sam Gambino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation