FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki IDOL TIME print?
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
IDOL TIME print?
kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-20 4:19 pm   Permalink

i have been lead to believe that Copro Nason is interested in making a limited edition print of one of my images...though there is a toss up between 2 images

"black and tan hula hands"

or...

"monkeyking"

to me there is no debate...

Harvest will be doing the reprocuctions when they are made so quality is not an issue...not sure how limited a run it will be or what size/cost will look like...more details to follow when i have them...which one would you reproduce Tiki Toa???

i would like to once again thank the tiki centralites that have supported my art since i have shown my ugly head here...i especially appreciate your support here at this last show in LA...i met some awesome people and i'll never forget it!

mahalo
Miles

View Profile of kooche Send a personal message to kooche  Goto the website of kooche     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2004-06-20 6:10 pm   Permalink

ooh, making you pick.. thats like asking "who's your favorite child?"

love them both.. keep us TC folks advised when the prints are available!

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
foamy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-20 8:19 pm   Permalink

monkey king, please. They're both way nice. Do keep us posted!

[ This Message was edited by: foamy on 2004-06-20 20:22 ]

View Profile of foamy Send a personal message to foamy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BaronV
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-06-20 8:22 pm   Permalink

monkeyking

Where's the line start for buyers?

View Profile of BaronV Send a personal message to BaronV  Email BaronV     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-20 9:48 pm   Permalink

Kooche "black and tan hula hands" for me, something about the hula girl, and the volcano, and the surfer god that is truly visually pleasing, and it is one of the things that I enjoy most about your work is how you have so many levels going on at once and each part seems to say something within the whole. Where do I send the money?

Toa

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-21 12:54 am   Permalink

to me the obvious choice is black and tan hula hands...but look at the responses...every time i send 2 pieces or more to a show.... if i get one back it's the one i think i will sell first...typical from what i hear from gallery folks...

glad you all are into it...will let you know what happens with the prints as soon as i hear about the details!

View Profile of kooche Send a personal message to kooche  Goto the website of kooche     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
El Boracho
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-06-21 10:34 am   Permalink

I gotta go with Monkey King. I would have loved to have bought the original from CN but I didn't have the $$$$$$ at the time. I'd probably be interested in buying the Monkey King print if it becomes a reality. I can't have enough of your art....I'm fortunate enough to have the "Scuba" painting, the Tapa print, and a Brown Eyes mini print. I need more, more, more!

Hey, we're going to the Ti later this week to celebrate Sirginn's departure to San Diego. Not sure which day just yet. We'll keep you posted.

View Profile of El Boracho Send a personal message to El Boracho  Email El Boracho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SallyandJay
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-21 10:45 am   Permalink

Like them both but when it comes down to it I prefer MonkeyKing.

View Profile of SallyandJay Send a personal message to SallyandJay  Email SallyandJay     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-21 11:04 am   Permalink

"black and tan hula hands"....but they're both great... thanks for sharing those with us.

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Newbie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-06-21 1:23 pm   Permalink

"black and tan hula hands" by a mile.

View Profile of Tiki Newbie Send a personal message to Tiki Newbie      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kooche
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-21 2:10 pm   Permalink

agreed to the max! though it appears we are the minority here...

Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-21 3:26 pm   Permalink

From what I can see it is 5 for Monkey King and 4 for Hands and 2 that like both, I think we need more voters.

Toa

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Primo Kimo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-21 3:51 pm   Permalink

My cat's breath smells like cat food.

View Profile of Primo Kimo Send a personal message to Primo Kimo  Email Primo Kimo Goto the website of Primo Kimo ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-21 4:11 pm   Permalink

I think I would like the "Black and Tan Hula hands" It'sa tough choice tho. In an hour I may vote differently but gimme Hands.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-21 4:29 pm   Permalink

Hands is pulling ahead. Did I make a funny?

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation