[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Brady Bunch Tiki For Sale
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Brady Bunch Tiki For Sale
buddylove
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-06-21 12:54 am   Permalink

Hand sculpted and resin cast.. 2 1/2 X 3 1/2 inches.. Hand painted.. Includes leather strap.. $25 each and free shipping. Shipping overseas is available contact: lithiumbrain@gmail.com Paypal at lithiumbrain@gmail.com Thanks for looking

[ This Message was edited by: buddylove 2009-04-25 21:42 ]

[ This Message was edited by: buddylove 2009-04-25 21:46 ]

View Profile of buddylove Send a personal message to buddylove      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kanaka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-21 07:53 am   Permalink

Welcome aboard buddylove! The Brady tiki looks just like the real deal! The Silver Shamrock/Halloween stuff is a trip too.

Kanaka

View Profile of Kanaka Send a personal message to Kanaka  Email Kanaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
gonzo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-06-21 08:00 am   Permalink

Nice job.

I would think this kinda thing would need licsensing. I recall another fellow running amuck with the very same tiki.

Maybe I should hurry up and buy one before the Brady police shut you down.

View Profile of gonzo Send a personal message to gonzo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
naugatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-21 09:09 am   Permalink

That's the first clear picture I've seen of that Brady tiki and I was wondering if it was fabricated by the prop dept or bought off some tourist shop in Hawaii. Also anyone have any Brady look a like tikis? This is the closest one I have and mounted on a makeshift light switch cover

View Profile of naugatiki Send a personal message to naugatiki  Email naugatiki Goto the website of naugatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Feelin' Zombified
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-21 09:35 am   Permalink

http://tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=3983&forum=1&vpost=39086

-Z

View Profile of Feelin' Zombified Send a personal message to Feelin' Zombified  Email Feelin' Zombified     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-21 09:42 am   Permalink

diddle-iddle-oo!!!

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
buddylove
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-06-21 5:27 pm   Permalink

Thanks for checkin' it out! If anyone wants to order, we have a very quick turn around. But this is true, Dr. Whitehead could call the Brady Police at some point! Until then...Mahalo!

View Profile of buddylove Send a personal message to buddylove      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unkle John
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-21 6:05 pm   Permalink

BAD LUCK!

View Profile of Unkle John Send a personal message to Unkle John  Email Unkle John Goto the website of Unkle John     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-21 7:40 pm   Permalink

I got one...I ain't ascared of no curse. I think the Tiki Central mana is powerful enough to ward off anything the Brady Bunch could conjure up!

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-21 7:40 pm   Permalink

Is it as big as the original?

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MachTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-21 10:54 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-06-21 19:40, Shipwreckjoey wrote:
I got one...I ain't ascared of no curse. I think the Tiki Central mana is powerful enough to ward off anything the Brady Bunch could conjure up!

I just bought one as well. Looking back, I think this little icon was my first glimpse into the world of Tiki.

May the powers of TC protect me.

View Profile of MachTiki Send a personal message to MachTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Exoticat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-22 1:51 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: exoticat on 2004-06-24 15:41 ]

View Profile of Exoticat Send a personal message to Exoticat      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Exoticat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-22 2:06 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: exoticat on 2004-06-24 15:41 ]

View Profile of Exoticat Send a personal message to Exoticat      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
buddylove
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-06-22 6:06 pm   Permalink

That would be real cool, but we are shipping at the end of this week. You could have it FED-EXed. That just cost a little $$! I don't handle the shipping, so e-mail our site if you want. Thanks for the order. Don't wear it surfing! p.s. Everyone...doughnuts are on their way!

Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-04 02:26 am   Permalink

After three days of no Tiki Central, the clouds parted and a ray of sunshine came blasting through by way of the arrival of my Brady Bunch Taboo Tiki! I was not disappointed with the quality and design of this "objet d'art". I was, however a little bummed I didn't get a "certificate of authenticity" like the kind I get from the Franklin Mint! Hey...they don't call me "the whining tiger" for nothing.

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation