FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki eBay: 1961 Elvis Blue Hawaii - Tiki Bob on eBay
eBay: 1961 Elvis Blue Hawaii - Tiki Bob on eBay
BIGWOOFDC

Posted: 2004-06-24 10:18 am   Permalink

Hello All,
I just wanted to let everyone know that I have a genuine 1961 Elvis Blue Hawaii Tiki on eBay that will be closing in the next day... and right now it is going incredibly low. It is in Excellent condition.

Here is the link>>
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3822703142

View Profile of BIGWOOFDC Send a personal message to BIGWOOFDC      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-24 10:38 am   Permalink

Welcome to TC.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mattfink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-24 10:46 am   Permalink

I wouldn't call $170 incredibly low for a mug....

View Profile of mattfink Send a personal message to mattfink  Email mattfink Goto the website of mattfink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-24 5:04 pm   Permalink

As of 6pm central time at $200+, maybe the spammer will be happy with that.

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikisobayli
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-24 5:32 pm   Permalink

Looks like it might be heading to Augusta...

View Profile of tikisobayli Send a personal message to tikisobayli  Email tikisobayli Goto the website of tikisobayli     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
m2mhome

Posted: 2004-06-24 11:14 pm   Permalink

Hi Guys ...

Spammer? I thought this board was for announcing and discussing eBay items. I actually have many Tikis and come to the board regularly to see what is being discussed. However, I have never posted before. Lurker maybe. But the Elvis Tiki is so rare that I thought the announcement would be welcome. It's not like I was schlogging a Trader Vic's Tiki.

I did not mean to offend anyone with my post. Nor did I mean to suggest that $170 was a small amount. However, for people who have followed the sales records of this Elvis tiki, $170 is a relatively a small amount.

And in an attempt at full disclosure, I also have a very cool collection of older wood tikis. My largest is dated 1965, is the absolute wildest figure (very Shag), and weighs about 70 lbs.

I will try to lurk less in the future.

.. Scott

View Profile of m2mhome Send a personal message to m2mhome      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-25 12:47 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-06-24 23:14, m2mhome wrote:
Hi Guys ...

Spammer? I thought this board was for announcing and discussing eBay items. I actually have many Tikis and come to the board regularly to see what is being discussed. However, I have never posted before. Lurker maybe. But the Elvis Tiki is so rare that I thought the announcement would be welcome. It's not like I was schlogging a Trader Vic's Tiki.

I did not mean to offend anyone with my post. Nor did I mean to suggest that $170 was a small amount. However, for people who have followed the sales records of this Elvis tiki, $170 is a relatively a small amount.

And in an attempt at full disclosure, I also have a very cool collection of older wood tikis. My largest is dated 1965, is the absolute wildest figure (very Shag), and weighs about 70 lbs.

I will try to lurk less in the future.

.. Scott

hey scott!
Your the first dude here with two posts with two different names.
Congrats!!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation