FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Formikahini in London, July 20, 21, and 27
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Formikahini in London, July 20, 21, and 27
cheekytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-22 07:46 am   Permalink

thanks to all the guys who came out last night, hope you all had fun and felt ok this morning!

www.cheekytiki.com
http://cheekytikiuk.blogspot.com/

"Don't drink water, fish f*~k in it" W.C. Feilds

View Profile of cheekytiki Send a personal message to cheekytiki  Email cheekytiki Goto the website of cheekytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-22 09:39 am   Permalink

We had a fantastic time last night. We had some great great drinks and met some way cool tikiphiles. Big thanks for the T's Cheekyhalf's.

We'll do it again and fit in SLP next time!

[ This Message was edited by: kon-hemsby on 2004-07-22 16:11 ]

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-22 11:16 am   Permalink

Be nice to Formikahini--- she had a birthday last week!
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-22 4:13 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-07-22 11:16, mrsmiley wrote:
Be nice to Formikahini--- she had a birthday last week!

She wsa great to meet ysterday. I think she's in Russia today, so hopefully they're looking after her too!

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-24 09:53 am   Permalink

From Russia vith Love, Dahlink!

What a lovely crew the Brittikis are (my new name for y'all)! I could not have had a better time with you all, save if SLP had not so inconveniently closed their doors Wednesday evening (BAStards!). Mr and Mrs Cheeky Half were a pure delight (thanks for the GREAT Tucson t-shirt!), as were The Kon-Hemsby's and CheekyTiki and the SuperCoolAussie Anjy. I eagerly await the development of the fotos of painting-mimicking by the TV bathroom door....

All is well in St. Petersburg, with only a wayfaring shrimp chip spoiling my first meal (I brought the Ipecac, so the offending substance was, um, ejected before causing damage), and the hotel's having temporarily having lost my passport card (without which I might not have the left the country!!). (What has been WITH my past week?!?) But now all is great and I have seen outrageously gilt everything.

But no tikis.

But three palm trees in paintings. That's the closest to Russky Tiki there is, folks. But I shall continue to search.

Actually, the Hermitage is tomorrow, where there is an abundance of Gaugin's. I consider him the tiki-est of the (almost)Grand Masters. I'm just crossing my fingers that they are not all out on loan to the big exhibition currently in, what, Boston? THAT would suck.

But Russia does NOT suck! Nope, not one bit

Oh, and MrSmiley, by birthday is actually a few days away still. But everyone can celebrate it all month long, no?

Dinetteskaya (my Russian double agent name)

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation