FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki eBay: Heads Up! E-bay Tiki Menus and stuff from Basement Kahuna
eBay: Heads Up! E-bay Tiki Menus and stuff from Basement Kahuna
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-25 1:26 pm   Permalink

Just listed some of my most prized posessions...Kahuna needs to get the financial situation back on track so I have thrown a few sacrificial lambs on the altar... http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&include=0&userid=hotcoffeestore&sort=3&rows=25&since=-1&rd=1

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MachTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-25 1:45 pm   Permalink

Wow BK, cool stuff. I thought I'd help you get your financial situation back on track by bidding. Give. Give. Give. That''s what I always say.

Seriously, sorry you have to give this stuff up, but thanks for the post.

[ This Message was edited by: MachTiki on 2004-06-25 13:46 ]

View Profile of MachTiki Send a personal message to MachTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-25 1:49 pm   Permalink

BK, do your personal Rumaki, Crab Rangoon & other Pu-Pus recipes come with the Pu-Pu Boat Platter?

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-25 1:53 pm   Permalink

my wahine and i were giggling about "puu-puu platter" last nite, but somehow "puu-puu boat" is even better

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-26 07:33 am   Permalink

Basement Kahuna, the item you have "1950's Tropic-Art Novelty Beachcombers Kit Tiki Bar FUN " comes from my background history...My Uncle, Karl Balasky OWNED Tropic Art Novelty from Opening to close. My father ,Ben Wilson, Worked there most of his whole life.
I worked there Part time as a kid in the early '60s. I spent many days at the beach collecting shells and flotsam for use in many of Tropic Art's Novelties. They produced a small moai neclace back then made from mahagony for $5.
Every product they sold was manufactured there in Miami, Florida. A large part of the raw materials were gathered by family and friends.
PLUS, They were the first to create and offer the Carved Coconut heads. I used to collect shells for the eyes.
What a trip down Memory lane, Thanks

[ This Message was edited by: Benzart on 2004-06-26 18:28 ]

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
docwoods
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-26 08:00 am   Permalink

Basement Kahuna-I hope you make a lot of money-that boat is way over the top-I'm tempted,big-time.

View Profile of docwoods Send a personal message to docwoods  Email docwoods     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation