FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki tiki faces in weird and strange places
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
tiki faces in weird and strange places
tikicleen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-27 02:17 am   Permalink

is that a droopy tiki face in my closet door or am i imagining things?

benzart: maybe you can help on this one!

anyone else have similar tiki face experiences? (if this is a repeated topic, please accept my apologies. i am impaired right now)

[ Edited by: hanford_lemoore - changed title because I accidentally merged two different topics together - 2007-01-08 17:47 ]

View Profile of tikicleen Send a personal message to tikicleen  Email tikicleen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lanikai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-27 02:41 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-06-27 02:17, tikicleen wrote:

is that a droopy tiki face in my closet door or am i imagining things?

benzart: maybe you can help on this one!

anyone else have similar tiki face experiences? (if this is a repeated topic, please accept my apologies. i am impaired right now)

and the thing is weeping tears of blood!
careful; don't let this get out;
it'll become a pilgrimage stop for the masses...

View Profile of lanikai Send a personal message to lanikai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-27 7:49 pm   Permalink

Actually I know that guy . He came here from a planet far away just 6 years ago our time.
It's a good job you did blowing his cover. He thought no one would ever see him.
I knew he was there tho.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-27 8:40 pm   Permalink

This is a great subject. I got to get my camera going because I am seeing everywhere as well.

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McDougall
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-28 08:48 am   Permalink

I was well into a 12 pack of Red Stripe late one night and had the cable tv on with the music station on. It plays songs and shows all it's info with a picture of the album cover. George McCrae's "Rock Your Baby" was on, I think the album cover had a couple people on it, but what I saw and scribbled down later became the Tiki in the center here...lol

[ This Message was edited by: McDougall on 2004-06-28 08:50 ]

View Profile of McDougall Send a personal message to McDougall  Email McDougall Goto the website of McDougall     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-28 11:12 am   Permalink

I posted this picture some time back.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-28 11:20 am   Permalink

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DaneTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-28 5:21 pm   Permalink

What's all this fuss I hear about tiki feces in weird places? First of all, how could tikis even make feces? They're just wood statues after all. I'd say that anywhere you could find tiki feces would be a pretty weird place. Oh ... never mind.

(With a nod to Emily Litella. RIP Gilda Radner)

[ This Message was edited by: DaneTiki on 2004-06-28 17:22 ]

View Profile of DaneTiki Send a personal message to DaneTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-28 5:44 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-06-28 17:21, DaneTiki wrote:
What's all this fuss I hear about tiki feces in weird places?

YES!! Tikis sent those poop packages on "Six Feet Under"!

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-15 3:11 pm   Permalink

tell me these aren't tikis

http://www.1950.com/inventory/komai_masks.htm

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KuKuAhu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-15 7:10 pm   Permalink

Well, if I were you I'd list that closet door on eBay right away. You could make thousands.

Ahu

View Profile of KuKuAhu Send a personal message to KuKuAhu  Email KuKuAhu Goto the website of KuKuAhu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Gigantalope
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-15 10:21 pm   Permalink

Really funny tikicleen

In my Dad's house he had this horid fake marble in the shower. in the swirls I always saw shapes that created goofy primative faces, but I never mentioned it.

Certain old tractors always looked to me like big friendly Tiki heads...grinning.

View Profile of Gigantalope Send a personal message to Gigantalope  Email Gigantalope     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZebraTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-15 10:48 pm   Permalink

tikicleen - How long were you staring at the door before you saw that?

It sort of looks like a tiki version of "The Scream."

View Profile of ZebraTiki Send a personal message to ZebraTiki  Email ZebraTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2004-12-16 08:56 am   Permalink

Sometimes in antique stores, I see old shoe trees up on their sides and think they're moais.

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-12-16 11:43 am   Permalink

Martiki, you've gone mad. Where's the men in white coats? Somebody tackle that guy.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation