FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki tiki faces in weird and strange places
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 Next Page )
tiki faces in weird and strange places
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-28 10:00 am   Permalink

My son Blake just dug this one up. Look close around 40 sec so on....

http://youtu.be/SrGlLVZpnoA

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-02 10:40 pm   Permalink

p.s. there has to be a moai face on the stack and some angeled Faces on the right.

( never mind the fight going on in the forground. See my Face Book for that!)

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-02 10:42 pm   Permalink

ugh....

woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-26 6:11 pm   Permalink

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-01-19 10:30 pm   Permalink

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/outdoors/2015084372_nwwsummerhikes19.html

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-14 07:43 am   Permalink

Saguaro Cactus

Marge Simpson Tiki

JABBERWOCKY!?!

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-03-14 08:07 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2011-10-26 18:11, woofmutt wrote:

Woof, more like "Owl Faces in Wierd and Strange Places"
Crazy Al, I jus don't see it. Sagauro Central.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-11 12:55 pm   Permalink

Box flap.

Appropriately this tiki face was on a Libby glassware box from 1970 that had held a martini set in it:

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-30 7:45 pm   Permalink

Neither weird or strange but seemed moai-esque...

nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-30 10:55 pm   Permalink

Coming back to our room at the Bella Royale from Wangs (Palm Springs) I was feeling Pretty good cuz I was able to snag two of their green fu man chu type mugs.Thought I saw a tiki hiding among the palms;

Yup,here he is;

While I'm on the subject,there's a couple of real Ku's I see each time that I take my dog for a walk. The resident at the house these guys guard is not a tikifreak but he is an artist at the Disney Burbank studio. He said that his co-workers gave him the tikis, I forget what the occasion was. They are about 15" tall and are mounted on brick columns on opposite sides of his driveway. Although made of concrete they are showing some weathering which was of some concern to the owner.He's one of those guys we hate cuz there is not a blade of grass outta place on his property. Of course I hinted that I would take them off his hands should he decide to get rid of those nasty old Ku. Notice that at first glance the tikis appear to be identical. There are not so subtle differences in the two.
Cheers

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Balls
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-08-14 3:51 pm   Permalink

At Lake Merwin Campers Hideaway in SW Washington...about an hour north of Portland/Vancouver. Tiki is in a space across from my hosts' place. Owner has never been there when I've been there, so I don't know the story.

View Profile of Rum Balls Send a personal message to Rum Balls      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lukeulele
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-14 3:58 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Lukeulele Send a personal message to Lukeulele  Email Lukeulele Goto the website of Lukeulele     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiwi Steve
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-20 9:24 pm   Permalink

He was outside of the Lagoon Room right before the Femme Fatale Follies at Tiki Oasis.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

View Profile of Kiwi Steve Send a personal message to Kiwi Steve      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dustycajun
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-18 7:57 pm   Permalink

From the meat department of the Santa Cruz Market in Santa Barbara.

DC

View Profile of Dustycajun Send a personal message to Dustycajun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-12-11 06:31 am   Permalink

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation