FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Wednesday Night at Tiki Ti
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 Next Page )
Wednesday Night at Tiki Ti
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-26 09:59 am   Permalink

Me no see no red clogs (but then again, I did leave kinda early...

Nice seeing some folks that I hadn't seen since - gosh - LAST WEEKEND!! But I did enjoy meeting and chatting with LAWebChick and, uh... Mr. LAWwebChick? (C'mon - you've gotta come up with sumthin' better than that!! ) Oh, and I finally had a chance to talk with Jim, the guy with the ultra-super-mega long dreads. Good times!

MMMmmm... 151-Swizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzllllle...
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-26 10:44 am   Permalink

Okay, I'm done with getting up every hour to scan the feet of all the people at Tiki-Ti... annalulu, I really hope you can join us sometime soon, but you're gonna have to be bold & come right up to us! I hope whatever has been keeping you away isn't something unpleasant.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LAWebChick
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-08-26 10:55 am   Permalink

Quote:
and, uh... Mr. LAWwebChick? (C'mon - you've gotta come up with sumthin' better than that!! )

Ha! After being introduced that way last night (I warned him it would happen), he finally signed up under his very own username. Not much of a typist and thus probably not much of a poster, but keep any eye out for... MonkeyBoy!

It was great meeting you, Doctor Z!

View Profile of LAWebChick Send a personal message to LAWebChick  Email LAWebChick     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
annalulu
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-08-26 4:18 pm   Permalink

OH! the shame. I was the first to post about meeting this week, and by the end of the evening, I was flat out busted and to tired to pull on the ol' clogs and socialize.

SOON!!! I am dying to meet all the regulars!

By the way, what time do people usually show up? I used to go and hang out from around 6PM to about 7 because it was less crowded, but I want to show up when most people are there.

View Profile of annalulu Send a personal message to annalulu  Email annalulu Goto the website of annalulu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-30 2:43 pm   Permalink

Aloha, Gang! Well, this Wednesday is going to be my final Tiki Ti night for at least a couple months. This'll be my last chance to hang with my beloved tiki crowd for quite some time and I hope that you'll come on down, buy me a drink and hang out. Heck, I'll even buy my own drink, just come on out! Hope to see y'all on Wednesday.

-Weird Unc

p.s. To Sneakyjack: Great meeting you last week. Hopefully I'll be back around when you're next at Tiki Ti.

[ This Message was edited by: weirduncletiki on 2004-08-30 14:44 ]

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-31 1:31 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-08-30 14:43, weirduncletiki wrote:
This'll be my last chance to hang with my beloved tiki crowd for quite some time and I hope that you'll come on down, buy me a drink and hang out.

Wouldn't miss it for the world! I'll be there for sure, and I'll bring extra cash to make sure you leave nicely tipsy. (The Mysterious Miss Mauna Loa will be driving, yes?)

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-31 1:50 pm   Permalink

I'll definitely be there for this one. Lets make sure we send our Weird Unc off with a bang!

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-31 1:51 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-08-31 13:31, Humuhumu wrote:
(The Mysterious Miss Mauna Loa will be driving, yes?)

Johnnie Velour's driving me in, TMMML's dragging me out!

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kick_the_reverb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-31 2:59 pm   Permalink

Wish I could be there with you...Have fun!
Uga Buga!
Ran

View Profile of kick_the_reverb Send a personal message to kick_the_reverb  Email kick_the_reverb Goto the website of kick_the_reverb     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-31 3:12 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-08-31 13:50, PolynesianPop wrote:
Lets make sure we send our Weird Unc off with a bang!

Indeed!

johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-31 3:20 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Johnnie Velour's driving me in, TMMML's dragging me out!

Finally, I'm driving weirduncletiki to drink.

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-01 3:18 pm   Permalink

Yes, driving me to drink with your new haircut. Mr. Velour has a stylists appointment so we won't get there 'til 7-7:30. Be sure to compliment his new do!

-Weird Unc

Drunk Sailor on Shore Leave
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-09-01 4:54 pm   Permalink

Hey!

What time are y'all meeting up at the Tiki Ti?

Mahalo,

Moi

Happy the man, and happy he alone,
He who can call today his own:
He who, secure within, can say,
Tomorrow do thy worst,
for I have lived today.
(Horace - Odes, Book III, xxix)

View Profile of Drunk Sailor on Shore Leave Send a personal message to Drunk Sailor on Shore Leave  Email Drunk Sailor on Shore Leave Goto the website of Drunk Sailor on Shore Leave     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mano Tiki Tia
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-01 4:57 pm   Permalink

ill be there with mrs in tow, its our b-day celebration, mine is the 2nd hers the 6th. ill be in a bright orange shirt.

View Profile of Mano Tiki Tia Send a personal message to Mano Tiki Tia  Email Mano Tiki Tia     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dong Ho

Posted: 2004-09-02 11:51 am   Permalink

Wow -- what a fun time that was last night! I wish I didn't have to leave so early but you know the saying, "the Donger need food..."

View Profile of Dong Ho Send a personal message to Dong Ho      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation