FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Beach Festival iv any body attending
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Tiki Beach Festival iv any body attending
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-04 1:11 pm   Permalink

August 21-22 2004 belmont shore realy kool event I went last year heres there site and gives info on the event www.alfredosbeachclub.com

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2004-07-04 7:58 pm   Permalink

Teyeger jiminy,

I glad you brought this up. Yes, this is the most fanrstict gig, and it's even a fantastic gig, and you all should go. Even if you live far away and would have to go into heavy debt to get here.

You see, the Smokin' Menehunes are playing, and you should gyrate nude, throwing money in our general direction, for up to 24 hours at a time, that day.

Please, come up to where we are playing and massage my nether regions in deferrence (I pay almost minimum wage (in Udanda)).

THank you.

BUy War Bonds,

Seal peanut butter with care.

Good day...

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Weence
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-07-06 11:36 am   Permalink

Yes......the TIKI FESTIVAL sounds like fun. It'll be our 1st time going & we're actually going to be vendors at the event. My husband prints limited edition signed & #'ed serigraphs & is currently working on designs with BOSKO. We should have that ready to go by the show. Stop by & say hi/ We will give discounts to fellow TCers.

View Profile of Weence Send a personal message to Weence  Email Weence Goto the website of Weence     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-06 3:51 pm   Permalink

Yes were vending too last year was fun this year should be better.

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Weence
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-07-21 7:44 pm   Permalink

Any ideas on where to stay? Any decent hotels within walking distance....we're going to take the kiddies.

Ate (& drank) at Mister Tikis Mai Tai Lounge last night...yummmmm. The bartenders said that they are only going to be giving mugs away free with a couple drinks now ( & for a limited time only)....as they have already given away 5000 mugs! The place is sooo busy all the time.

View Profile of Weence Send a personal message to Weence  Email Weence Goto the website of Weence     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-22 12:56 am   Permalink

Ok folks, anybody thinking of vending at this event , drop me a line. I am going to be ther along with Crazy Al, Tiki Tony, Von Franco, and some more. We have the Smokin Menahunes(SP?) hired along with King Kuke and maybe his band too.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SON OF MOTHRA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-22 08:51 am   Permalink

Quote:
Please, come up to where we are playing and massage my nether regions in deferrence (I pay almost minimum wage (in Udanda))

Bong, put like that, I don't see how I can refuse. I'll be there with my surgical gloves on.

View Profile of SON OF MOTHRA Send a personal message to SON OF MOTHRA  Email SON OF MOTHRA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki5-0
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-22 09:28 am   Permalink

yeah, we plan on going to it on saturday. can't wait to finally meet some of the fellow tcer's.

View Profile of tiki5-0 Send a personal message to tiki5-0  Email tiki5-0 Goto the website of tiki5-0     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
coconutkiss
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-29 09:32 am   Permalink

hey chiki tiki! I'll be exhibiting as well. saw fred on the 4th and sent in my application once again. also exhibiting the weekend prior at the Aloha Days festival in Hermosa Beach. will you be there?

gina
coconutkiss.com

View Profile of coconutkiss Send a personal message to coconutkiss  Email coconutkiss Goto the website of coconutkiss     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Weence
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-07-29 9:53 pm   Permalink

Hey coconut kiss! Got your email....we will be at the festival for sure (w/Miss Taylor). Still not sure about Aloha Days yet (on the waiting list....ugh!) Any ideas on where to stay? Have you heard of /or been to the SeaPort Marina Hotel?
Look foward to that weekend!

Aaron's Akua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-03 2:03 pm   Permalink

I'll be there! Looking forward to meeting some of the Tiki Carving Legends.

View Profile of Aaron's Akua Send a personal message to Aaron's Akua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Weence
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-08-03 9:29 pm   Permalink

Ok......got a room at the Seaport Marina. Anyone else staying there.....or have in the past? Also have a vending ??? Returning vendors.....is it wise to set up Friday as opposed to Sat morning? Are all the GOOD spots taken early? Talked to Fred's wife today....she said the Luau is filling up as well. Anyone going to that?

tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-04 12:19 am   Permalink

Kool I will tell my freind they wanna go both days but didnt know were to stay ,what are the prices of the rooms .

coconutkiss
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-04 10:48 am   Permalink

hey weence! last year I set up just the tent on Friday and everything else in the morning. i think this year fred already has the spaces laid out for everyone. Its pretty casual and theres no bad spaces. It is all on one stretch along the beach. everyone walks along the booths on the boardwalk and your booth will be a step down into the sand, so just try not to have any rolling racks cos sand will definitely get into the wheels! again, its all a really good time. the luau is fun too-I just missed part of it cos I had to secure my booth for overnight. the event gets bigger and better every year! Enjoy and we'll see ya there!! email me if you need anything else! G

View Profile of coconutkiss Send a personal message to coconutkiss  Email coconutkiss Goto the website of coconutkiss     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Weence
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-08-05 07:57 am   Permalink

Thanks CoconutKiss!

Tygerjymmy....we got rooms for $89/night. Here's their web address:
http://www.seaportmarinahotel.com/

See you there!

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation