Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Commissioned Birthday Artwork
Commissioned Birthday Artwork
Tikibelle
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-07-08 9:28 pm   Permalink

Sabu Commissioned a lovely piece of artwork for my 27th birthday from his fried Lance Falk who has done work for "The Tom and Jerry Show" and "Johnny Quest." I hope you all enjoy it as much as I have. We were thinking of making T-shirts with the design, and trying to think of good phrases to add. Please let us know if you are interested and/or have any suggestions. Thanks again. Enjoy!

http://www.geocities.com/tinkerpr/Birthday.html

If you click on the animated tink, she will fly you back to my home website.

Love Always,
Tikibelle

.:* _.*._ *:.
.:*`*:.*. .* .:**:.
.:*

View Profile of Tikibelle Send a personal message to Tikibelle  Email Tikibelle Goto the website of Tikibelle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2004-07-08 9:35 pm   Permalink

very nice..
not as good as being able to keep the monkey..but a close second!!
great guy you got there, tikibelle.. a keeper!

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
purple jade
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-08 9:36 pm   Permalink

Oh, brilliant!
Sabu, you are one in a million.

View Profile of purple jade Send a personal message to purple jade  Email purple jade Goto the website of purple jade     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-08 9:37 pm   Permalink

Love your birthday gift, wish I had a good caption, love your site, you guys had your first kiss on my Birthday Aug. 31st which is so cool.

Toa

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-08 9:46 pm   Permalink

Nice. How about, "Peter Who?"

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-07-08 10:38 pm   Permalink

"Peter Who?" - That's nice!

I was thinking of "Who needs pixie-dust when you've got rum." as another option.

Sabu

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mystiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-09 02:06 am   Permalink

Tikibelle, I love that name! I ~heart~ Tink!
You've got to see the Tink tiara I picked up in the Princess castle at Disneyland! You'd love it. I firmly believe a girl can never have too many tiaras @;-)

Sabu, way to go, fella! What a clever idea!

Lots of luv,

Rae

Jamio Designs (jamio.com)-Taboo Tiki and Kustom Kulture Art

View Profile of Mystiki Send a personal message to Mystiki  Email Mystiki Goto the website of Mystiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikibelle
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-07-09 12:34 pm   Permalink

A girl never can have too many tiaras. I have two really fancy ones (one vintage looking), a couple of little crystal ones, and even some cheesy little girl boa ones. I love it! Tiaras rule!

View Profile of Tikibelle Send a personal message to Tikibelle  Email Tikibelle Goto the website of Tikibelle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-09 2:21 pm   Permalink

That is one great picture.
I was a big fan of Johnny Quest too.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikibelle
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-07-14 12:57 am   Permalink

Thank you all for checking out my website. Something like 150 people looked at the Tikibelle art this week. Again, we are still looking for good phrases. Thanks guys!

purple jade
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-14 10:10 am   Permalink

"Still want that Wendy to be your mama?"

View Profile of purple jade Send a personal message to purple jade  Email purple jade Goto the website of purple jade     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-14 10:20 am   Permalink

"Hic"

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
docwoods
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-14 12:06 pm   Permalink

Cute image-how about something about not needing to fly to neverland when your mug is full-I'm not exactly sure how to put it-anyway...

View Profile of docwoods Send a personal message to docwoods  Email docwoods     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-14 4:01 pm   Permalink

How about...

Pixie dust...rum...pixie dust...rum...

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation